Encyclopedia Of Tunisian Crochet - Vol 1

wheat

By Angela "ARNie" Grabowski

Encyclopedia of Tunisian Crochet - One of the most comprehensive books on Tunisian Crochet published to date!

140 pages of instructions - Technique and stitch photographs - Articles & Tutorials - Alternate Names and Terms for stitches.

As many of you know this book has been long unavailable due to ARNie's Health issues.  Sunday, I spent several hours getting reacquainted with this book and I have to say, I am glad to have it and think you will be too.Things have been turning around for her a ARNie and at this time, although she will not be doing any direct/retail sales, she hopes to be shipping to wholesale customers in the next week or so.  Initially supplies will be somewhat limited - so if you want to reserve a copy, you may want to visit and place your order at: http://itsalljuststring.com/books-etc-5/tunisian-crochet-506/encyclopedia-of-tunisian-crochet-52600001.htmlI am also dedicating the next week or so until the book gets here to adding other Crochet Books - Hooks - and Stuff.  Including what I consider to be a serious "Find" - 20 copies of the my all time favorite issue of Crochet Fantasy Magazine - the one that has a wardrobe of crochet and features Illusion, Tapestry and other great ideas and patterns.  One of my favorite articles was co-authored by Kathleen Sams detailing how to "update" an older pattern by changing the stitch motif. If you want the additional items held and shipped with your copy of the enclopedia, we will refund shipping as needed on additional orders placed - just be sure to note in comment field to hold and ship with aRNie's book(or deduct if you have a card on file with us before processing your card.  We will continue to reorder the Encyclodpedia until all pre orders are filled.  Other publications may have limited availability - but will do my best to get what everyone wants/needs.If ARNie is NOT able to ship as planned, full refunds will be offered on Feb 15.  Newsletter Subscribers will also receive their usual merchandise discount.  Enjoy The MakingWheat[attachment=62193:aRNIE_TC-Encyclopedia.jpg]

post-13051-0-99881900-1359469858_thumb.jpg

Archived