my DD fimished her scarf

hi everyone, remember i told you that i had taught my dd to crochet:? well guess what, she finished it last night and it turned out adorable. she made it in the bernat nubby yarn(quite a thing for a beginner) and is sooooo proud of it, ME TOO:blush , just thought i would share. have a super day wether it is:brrr outside or nice and toasty, enjoy the day:D! vicki:hug2

:cheer2 Great Job finishing her scarf. Hope you can post a picture. I would love to see it. Thanks for keeping the art of crochet alive!

hi kayla, DD stand for darling daughter!!!:)) she has been so busy working and we are still waiting for our laptop to be fixed that i haven't been able to pin her down with a picture, but will, i really have her hooked(:rotfl ) sorry couldn't resist, now. she is sooo into crocheting and now wants me to teach all of her friends, so we are going to have a crochet-a-thon at her college when i have a little more time. i can't wait to teach all those fine young minds the art of crochet:clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap :clap . isn't funny how people think about the art as something a "little old lady does"of course i am getting there ,but still enjoy it anyways:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2:cheer2 :cheer 2 hope your all having a great night. i can finally relax and just unwind and talk with you all for a bit. kids will be home soon, but until then.....:computer . vicki:hi

hi kayla. i always think dh is darling husband!!!:bad of course even after 25 years of marriage, i am crazy about mine:)h :) h:)h :) h:)h :) h:)h i so enjoy reading everyones posts too. DD said she is going to try andget the picture taken soon, told her you all want to see it!!!:rollin hope your enjoying the weekend, vicki:)h

Archived