Yarn by Lucy of the Attic

dwiggicb

I love it as well. I have made the granny stripe with it and it is one of my favorite afghans. So soft and nice bright colors. The stylecraft special Dk is luscious. I get it from deramores in uk. Great service and free shipping with orders over $50. There is a discount on Rav and discount on first order. Also watch for 15 percent off the stylecraft as well.

Look under the group for Attic 24 - it is usually at the bottom of some of the threads. I haven't been there for awhile, so don't know for sure.

I have ordered from Deramores several times and they are wonderful. Stylecraft Special DK is a great yarn - I love working with it - no splitting, holds up nicely and there are something like 51 different colors. Deramores usually has most of them in stock - when there is a sale, you have to keep checking to see when they have the most colors you are looking for. Be careful that you look for exactly Stylecraft Special DK as they have several different kinds of Stylecraft - unless, of course, you are looking for something else.

Sign up for Deramores newsletter - they have a 5% discount on that and you will know what is on sale when. Stylecraft is usually on sale for 15% off when it is on sale. I have seen it for 20% once. You should also be able to use any discount code (only one) with the sale prices also.

Can you tell, I love Deramores!

I am currently making an Attic 24 granny stripe afghan for my queen size bed and am about half way and haven't started a second ball of any of the 17 colors I am using.

• 3 weeks later...

I just order from USDeramores.com you order $50.00 free shipping they also have a coupon discount too at times I decide order two of her collection yarns waiting for them to come in. I love the vibrant colors and love how it drapes well too. I always love the things Lucy makes with this yarn decided to treat myself. Tell you more when I get it.

I love it! Being in the UK, it is my choice of yarn. The Stylecraft Special Aran is nice too but does not come in so many colours. :) I try to send Stylecraft DK when I do a swap on here because it is such a nice yarn. If anyone wants to try a couple of balls of it instead of ordering the whole 17 collection pack, get in touch. I could add some to my orders and then ship them or something. :hug

I got my yarn yesterday from Deramores and love my yarn I am glad got my Lucy 17 pk what beautiful yarn. I am glad I ordered two of the 17 pk yarns because I see myself making many things from this yarn the colors are fabulous and I love the softness of this yarn too. Can't beat friendly service you wait a little longer but it is worth the wait.

Deramores actually used to have a pack called the Lucy Pack which was all the colors that Lucy commonly uses in her projects.  For some reason, though, they have changed it and the Lucy Pack is now called the King Cole Dollymix Variety and it comes in three different variations.  Over $50 used to get free shipping to the US but I don't know if that's still on or if it was a holiday thing. 

Deramores sold out of Lucy Colour Pack also know as StyleCraft Special DK Colour Pack and sold for 46.89 it had 17 brillant colours in the pack now have come out King Cole Price Wise for $40.09 for 17 skeins the colors are slighly different but colors are brillant in that collection too. They have free shipping $50.00 over to the USA takes little longer couple weeks but well worth the wait. It is arylic 100 gram skeins nice soft yarn.  Note used colour instead color if your look for it at Deramores that is how it is spelled.

Archived