"Victoria" in hand-dyed yarn

magiccrochetfan

I've been collecting Yarn from the Natural Dye Studio http://www.thenaturaldyestudio.com for a while; I really love their colors and the yarn itself is wonderful.  I've done their mini skein club several times, so I have put a lot of colors in my "paintbox" of fingering wt yarn.   :yarn  :rainbow   I've thought of different ways to use them and done some swatching and experimenting but couldn't decide on anything.  This winter I guess I really needed to have some colors around, and finally got started using the yarns.

This shawl is the third I have made from this pattern, really enjoy making it and love the way it looks.  It works really well wrapped around my neck with one end in front and one in back.  

I didn't really plan it based on my coat, but it goes well with my light green winter coat lol.  I was very happy that this time all the colors I imagined using actually did go together and I didn't do any ripping back :)

post-10356-0-07347500-1359241472_thumb.jpg

post-10356-0-86309600-1359241539_thumb.jpg

post-10356-0-70222200-1359241574_thumb.jpg

post-10356-0-74257200-1359241603_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 7 months later...

Thank you, i do love the yarn :manyheart

It has gotten cool enough here that i've worn it a couple of times recently, looped around my neck or to snuggle in, in places that still run the AC full blast even though it's fall now !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived