Forum Moving Day: Tuesday, January 22

Amy

Ok, I'm ready. My JoAnn's order arrived so I have plenty of yarn to work with (like I didn't have enough already! :lol) I have been a bit nervous about the new upgrade since I have so much trouble with other sites, but I trust you and Donna to make this an even more awesome site than it already is, so with that said, whewwwwwwwww, (let breath out, :lol) I wish you the best of luck with the upgrade, no problemos! I have a class to take on Feb 1st! :hook I'll miss you guys, but we just might meet up on Rav, the blog, etc...

Okay I am working 2 twelve hour night shifts so I will see you all again in a few days. I just added a pattern, Get on the Bus, Gus scarf hope that I didn't miss anything.

Just a reminder that if you're working on a pattern from our Free Original Patterns folder you need to go make yourself a working copy to use for the next few days while the forum is down for maintenance.

You should still be able to log in with your regular username and password when the forum reopens.

If you can't, just send us a message through the Contact Us form and we'll do what we can to get you back in as quickly as possible.

We'll be taking the forum down tomorrow morning somewhere between 7 and 9 am central time most likely.

Hi Amy,

Good luck with the move. Hope everything goes smoothly. I've signed up for the Professional Mastermind group that starts Friday. Is there anything I should do to be ready when the group starts?

Just a reminder that if you're working on a pattern from our Free Original Patterns folder you need to go make yourself a working copy to use for the next few days while the forum is down for maintenance.

You should still be able to log in with your regular username and password when the forum reopens.

If you can't, just send us a message through the Contact Us form and we'll do what we can to get you back in as quickly as possible.

We'll be taking the forum down tomorrow morning somewhere between 7 and 9 am central time most likely.

yipee! about the timing i mean...i have to get up early for an appointment in the predicted snow storm so i may get my crochetville "fix" before it goes

Ohh, and may I piggyback to remind folks that the sign-ups for the February swaps (the February Square Swap, Starts With A... and Magic Ball swaps) are just going up now, so grab your survey, paste it into a Word doc on your computer, and you can still send it in to the hostess, even if Crochetville itself isn't accessible.

Patty

We'll be taking the site down in the next hour or two. We'll work as hard as we can to get the site back up as quickly as possible.

Facebook and Twitter will be updated most frequently. The blog will be updated daily if necessary, too.

You can chat with each other on the Facebook page and in the Ravelry group while we're down. Just promise to return here once we're back up and running, okay? :lol

We'll be taking the site down in the next hour or two. We'll work as hard as we can to get the site back up as quickly as possible.

Facebook and Twitter will be updated most frequently. The blog will be updated daily if necessary, too.

You can chat with each other on the Facebook page and in the Ravelry group while we're down. Just promise to return here once we're back up and running, okay? :lol

Absolutely, will keep checking anyway. Good luck, hope it goes smoothly.

LI Roe

For those who are worried about being bored, I'll assign you a job:

Add links to our free pattern directory: http://www.crochetville.com/freecrochetpatterns

1. Add links to your favorite patterns

OR

2. Pick a category or sub-category from the directory main page. Search out all the patterns you can find for that category and submit those links.

The more links you all can submit, the faster the directory will become your favorite place to look for free crochet patterns.

There are tens of thousands of patterns out there. If we had to depend on Donna and me to add them all, it might be the next century before we capture them all!

Many hands make light work for everyone!

If each active member submitted 10 to 20 to 30 links, we'd have all the free crochet patterns published anywhere in the database in no time flat! :lol

Add links to our free pattern directory: http://www.crochetville.com/freecrochetpatterns

OR

2. Pick a category or sub-category from the directory main page. Search out all the patterns you can find for that category and submit those links.

The more links you all can submit, the faster the directory will become your favorite place to look for free crochet patterns.

There are tens of thousands of patterns out there. If we had to depend on Donna and me to add them all, it might be the next century before we capture them all!

If each active member submitted 10 to 20 to 30 links, we'd have all the free crochet patterns published anywhere in the database in no time flat! :lol

Will do! :D

OR

I have been doing this - will continue to do more - once I figure out where I went wrong on my afghan!

Archived