Owl Cushion/Pillow

AngelRoseLite

As I've posted before on other items, I test for ShiFio. They are a mom-and-daughter duo that create the most adorable baby items for the most part as well as sometimes other items. I will test something and wait for it to be made public and available for sale on ShiFio before I post what I make. I was even more eager than usual to be able to share the most recent pattern I tested because I think it's going to quickly become a favorite. I know it's my favorite already. I have a couple more I'm making for a niece and a cousin.

Now let me present to you the fabulous Owl Cushion! Isn't it the cutest thing? I have to hug it every time I see it. I'll be sad to see it go to its new home in Australia soon, but it will be home and happy. I'll just have to make one for myself after I finish the other ones :hook

Happy Weekend, everybody!

:pinterest:facebook

post-44469-135897797488_thumb.jpg

post-44469-135897797492_thumb.jpg

post-44469-135897797496_thumb.jpg

Oh WOW! Thats amazing! I think I know the home in Austrailia of which you speak and, yes, it will have a very happy home. :D:tup

EDIT: I've purchased the pattern myself. :)

Oh WOW! Thats amazing! I think I know the home in Austrailia of which you speak and, yes, it will have a very happy home. :D:tup

EDIT: I've purchased the pattern myself. :)

You are going to have so much fun with it! I don't take crochet orders because I have a full-time job, but I now have three I have to make because everyone loves it. Our Aussie friend already knows I'm sending it to her. I spilled the beans :lol

That's so cute.

Our Aussie friend already knows I'm sending it to her. I spilled the beans :lol

:eek:P

Well, I've just brought some yarn online with an intention to make one of these. 17 shades in a bundle deal of £25! Oh yes! Techincolour goodness. Yummy! (It's not going to do stashbusting total any good though. I'm going to have to promise myself NOT to buy anymore until I've really done some serious busting :P)

:eek:P

Well, I've just brought some yarn online with an intention to make one of these. 17 shades in a bundle deal of £25! Oh yes! Techincolour goodness. Yummy! (It's not going to do stashbusting total any good though. I'm going to have to promise myself NOT to buy anymore until I've really done some serious busting :P)

Wow! I would love a bundle like that! I have a serious stash issue too, but I get nervous when it starts to go down :lol Someday I'll bust that stash, but I'm probably going to need another room with a reserve stash for that scary day.

Thanks, everyone! ShiFio posted in the Patterns for Sale Links. They have pictures of other color combinations, and they are just so cute.

That is the cutest thing! If it doesn't like it in Australia (although I am sure it will) I can offer a nice home in Florida!

That is so kind of you. We'll see how he fares down under. lol

It's so great! Can you tell what yarn did you use?

:clap:clap:clap:clap:clap

Thanks :) I used mostly clearance DK yarn from my LYS. It may not be easily available now. The main body is Coats & Clark's Moda Dea Sassy Stripes, and the color is Lucky. The wings are Cascade Yarns Cherub Collection Kaleidoscope D.K., and the color is 116. The wing is trimmed in an unlabeled light pink. The brown center of the eyes is Cascade Yarns Cherub Collection D.K., and the color is 44. The green and lime green are Encore D.K., and the outer trim of the eyes is Cascade Yarns Cherub D.K., and the color is 508. There is a small amount of a mystery yarn that I think is also Moda Dea that is between the green and lime green of the eyes. Lastly, the breastplate is a white Cascade Yarns D.K.

• 3 weeks later...

Archived