GarnetGem

New here

Hi everyone just like to say hi only just joined today,i have been crocheting for 26 years! i love it so to come across this site is my idea of crochet heaven!

i live in Wales uk,its snowing bad here now so that makes me want to crochet another blanket!

Hello and Welcome from Newcastle!!! :hi

Hi:hi and welcome:welcome from the West Coast of Florida

:welcome:h5:welcome

I love to sit and crochet when the snow is piling up - it's a great time to work on a project!

Hello from south Florida!

:welcome:h5:welcome

I love to sit and crochet when the snow is piling up - it's a great time to work on a project!

Lol yes so rewarding,the more it snows the bigger the blanket which can only be a good thing!:hook

:lol:lol Yes and the same runs true in traffic jams!! :lol:lol

I crocheted an entire hdc twin sized large hook afghan once waiting to get thru NYC with my hubby in a horrendous traffic tie up - but it was a good thing as it also kept me sane!!!! ;)

:lol:lol Yes and the same runs true in traffic jams!! :lol:lol

I crocheted an entire hdc twin sized large hook afghan once waiting to get thru NYC with my hubby in a horrendous traffic tie up - but it was a good thing as it also kept me sane!!!! ;)

Lol i can just picture the scene so funny! :lol

I am not new here but it has been awhile since I have been on here but glad to be back. I hope I remember how to post pictures and all I am sure I will figure it out. I am looking forward to reuniting with old friends here if they are still here and getting to meet new friends. I have been crocheting since I was 10 and I am 65 now. It really helps me to relax. I call it my therapy!!!

Edited by grandkids

I am not new here but it has been awhile since I have been on here but glad to be back. I hope I remember how to post pictures and all I am sure I will figure it out. I am looking forward to reuniting with old friends here if they are still here and getting to meet new friends. I have been crocheting since I was 10 and I am 65 now. It really helps me to relax. I call it my theropy!!!

Hi yes it sure is great therapy very relaxing!

Hello :-). I'm new here today also.