Do you have a certain time of day?

• 2 weeks later...

I work during the day, so I usually don't pick up my hook until about 6pm. I'll crochet for a few hours and head to bed. On days off...I very easily will spend nearly the entire day working on a project.

I prefer evenings for crocheting, a couple hours or so before bed. I find it relaxing and it helps my brain to stop thinking about all the other random "stuff" in life. 

When my husband and both boys are at school/work. So from noonish until 3 - I can concentrate on the numbers with out having to worry about them talking & messing me up! I also do it a little while waiting on a BG or group to pop (I play WoW lol...)

So....Horde or Alliance??  Horde here. Resto shammy, shadow priest. 

• 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...

I wanted to crochet while moving while we are in the RV, but there is so much scenery, I find it difficult.

I solved that problem by working on a really easy "no brainer" pattern!  My crochet club and I make afghans for Veterans' hospitals, so I make a lot of granny square ones, 35".  With that pattern, I can watch the scenery AND crochet!

And--to answer the other question--"When I sits, I crochets!!"

• 5 months later...

I usually try to crochet through out the day. But I have been known to really be able to get into it when I'm just waking up in the morning or when my son comes home from school. It's strange, you would think that I would be able to get into the craft/project when he is not home. I mean sometimes I can & sometimes I can't!

• 6 months later...
  • 8 months later...

I used to crochet all day and night long, unfortunately life, and Eczema took control. I find I like to crochet during the day/morning while I sip my coffee and wait for my son to get ready for school. Sometimes I put on Netflix and work on my projects in the evening after dinner while we watch a movie. 

• 3 weeks later...

Generally crocheting is my evening hobby, something I do while listening to music or watching a movie or tv.  I work 40+ hours a week so on weekdays the evening is the only time I can crochet.  On the weekend all bets are off and I crochet whenever I want lol. :yes

Archived