Yarndale 2013

Skoggy

I'm so excited about this and I will be doing my best to be able to go...

Lucy from Attic24 is running (I think?) a Yarn event in the UK, in Yorkshire. By the looks of it, it will be like the Stitches events in the USA.

Wow! Yes please! Even if just to try and meet Lucy :D

They are still looking for exhibitors. Shame Crochetville can't be there. :(

http://www.yarndale.co.uk

I'm so excited about this and I will be doing my best to be able to go...

Lucy from Attic24 is running (I think?) a Yarn event in the UK, in Yorkshire. By the looks of it, it will be like the Stitches events in the USA.

Wow! Yes please! Even if just to try and meet Lucy :D

They are still looking for exhibitors. Shame Crochetville can't be there. :(

http://www.yarndale.co.uk

2013 won't be a possibility, but if things go well with the event this year, there is definitely a possibility that Crochetville might be able to be there in 2014.

I need to get in touch with Lucy and let her know we're interested in being on her distribution list for 2014.

:cheer I really hope it is a success. The UK needs an event like this, in my opinion. Especially more crocheting. It isn't as popular over here as it is in the US, but it is getting there. :D

• 3 weeks later...

Wow , this sounds great. I have never seen anyone else work in person except my grandmas pinepple doilies and tablecloths she made, and a afghan my daughter in law has on her couch . other than that I have only seen the wonderful pictures people post online. i can't imagine  how wonderful these would be to attend. if you all are allowed to take pictures while attending, I would love to be able to see the pictures of what it is like.

Jeannie

• 3 months later...

Just wanted to bump this to say....

I have my tickets booked!!!!! :cheer :cheer

Really looking forward to it. A whole woolly weekend for me to indulge in. :lol There are so many exhibitors and stalls so I'm going to have to go with plenty of cash because, just like any other yarnie, I love new yarn! :D

I am so excited for you and can't wait to hear all about it when you get back and of course see your pictures.  have fun for me too!

Really looking forward to it. A whole woolly weekend for me to indulge in. :lol There are so many exhibitors and stalls so I'm going to have to go with plenty of cash because, just like any other yarnie, I love new yarn! :D

I'm very happy that you are going to get to go! It should be so much fun!!!! I have followed Lucy's blog for a few years and I have crocheted a few things that she has shared patterns for. I love her use of vibrant colors and absolutely adore my granny stripe afghan- as does my DD who I also made one for! Have FUN!!!

I'm so happy for you!  It sounds like so much fun.

How exciting!   I love Lucy's blog and her choice of colors.   It would be wonderful to meet her and possible get one of her delicious looking biscuits.   :sun 

Archived