36 Free Hat Patterns

crsheridan

Imagine my delight when I opened up Facebook this morning and found this link in my notification list. I love crocheting hats and have really been feeling led to start crocheting hats for chemo patients lately. Some of these hats, I find kind of funny (they are vintage hats), but many of them look beautiful. I thought I'd share the link with you all. :)

Edit: For some reason the link is changing to asterisks when I copy and paste into this space. If you type '2 good 2 lose .com' (without the spaces) into your browser and scroll down to "How to Crochet", there is a link for crocheting a hat. The 36 hat patterns are there. Sorry for all this trouble. I wish I knew why the link can't be copied/pasted.

I figured out a way to get to the right site if you think it's worth the trouble. I wonder why some links won't work. I saw a link in another thread that had done the same thing with the asterisks. Strange...

Link won't open for me =(

Usually when a link has *'s in it, it means a site that is forbitten to share here. If you try posting a link from the webarchive site (*******Machine), it does the same thing. I don't know the reasoning behind it, unless some things were shared that should not have been.

• 3 months later...

Archived