Pretty as a Picture Purse

kraftynkrazy

I designed this little girl's purse in 2011 and have had it sitting in a file waiting to decide when to share it. I have posted the pattern to my blog (linked below), but for some reason Blogger is being difficult about letting me upload pics today so I wanted to share those with you here. This is my first free pattern!

post-22056-135897796503_thumb.jpg

Too Darn Cute!!!!

btw... if you use Firefox... you can load your pics... Its only Explorer thats having the pic issue on blogger! :D

:heart

:mug

Thanks Tam. Actually I use Google Chrome. I have never tried Firefox.

gotcha...............

well... I know firefox works... because I've been using it the last few days to post pics on my blog. Kind of a pain... when I'm use to Explorer. Oh well.......... :D

:heart

:mug

very cute! As for firefox, i only use it as a back up, as once my internet explorer went corrrupt, the tech guy told me to reinstall, I said how, I don't have internet, he said oh, you should always have a back up installed to get online if ie is giving you a pain.

suffice to say, i now have a back up,and it is firefox. lol Nice purses, did you give these away, or sell them or what? Some little girl would love them to pieces!

• 2 weeks later...

Archived