January Charity Get-Together: 1/17 ~ 1/22

busy-bee-lmt

I just finally found this thread again. I'm still trying to learn this new site layout. I have a few more things done and will take some pictures to share today. I'm hoping to sneak in a few more completed items for this charity blast.  :crocheting

• Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have 3 full 18" doll outfits completed and a shirt for another one done.  I've been exploring thread outfits and they take me a bit longer to complete.  I have one started that will not be finished in time.  I'm working on the pants that go with the shirt.  It's been a fun month.

I have 3 full 18" doll outfits completed and a shirt for another one done.  I've been exploring thread outfits and they take me a bit longer to complete.  I have one started that will not be finished in time.  I'm working on the pants that go with the shirt.  It's been a fun month.

Congrats on the doll outfits you finished. I'd love to see a photo. Are you doing the American Girl Doll sizes?

Here are a few pictures of the things I completed during this charity blast.   These slippers socks are the ones that Tammy has helped us with. The first pair are a child's size and then I adapted the pattern to crochet these baby sized slipper booties.

post-10977-0-48220100-1359343331_thumb.jpgpost-10977-0-19810000-1359343367_thumb.jpg

My completed totals are:

5 Crocodile Baby Bibs

2 Pairs of Slippers Socks (women & child sizes)

3 Pairs of Baby Bootie Slippers

Hi Hi.............

I'm still workin' my way around the new 'ville... but wanted to pop in and see how everyone did.

Me?    Not good... I do have one of the two blankets about done ... but with all that has been going on around here... I'm just so exhausted anymore and my headaches have gotten worse.... I just cant seem to sit and crochet like I want.

I will get back in my grove.

:heart

:mug

Here are a few pictures of the things I completed during this charity blast.   These slippers socks are the ones that Tammy has helped us with. The first pair are a child's size and then I adapted the pattern to crochet these baby sized slipper booties.

attachicon.gifChild's Slippers.jpgattachicon.gifBooties Tog 2.jpg

My completed totals are:

5 Crocodile Baby Bibs

Cindy.....................I'm in love!

you did a great job on those slippers and the baby ones are adorable!!!!

Congrats on the doll outfits you finished. I'd love to see a photo. Are you doing the American Girl Doll sizes?

Yeah, I donate a couple of Springfield dolls, but their measurements are basically the same sizes.

The three outfits are posted on my blog.  I haven't posted the shirt yet because I'm still working on the rest of the outfit.  I almost finished the hat last night.  I realized the gauge was off on the pants and frogged them and used the yarn for the hat.

Gracie's Day at the Beach

2 Piece Bathing Suit

Doctor

I posted another outfit I finished this morning

Overalls

Hi Hi.............

I'm still workin' my way around the new 'ville... but wanted to pop in and see how everyone did.

Me?    Not good... I do have one of the two blankets about done ... but with all that has been going on around here... I'm just so exhausted anymore and my headaches have gotten worse.... I just cant seem to sit and crochet like I want.

So sorry about the headaches.  Hope those improve soon.

attachicon.gifChild's Slippers.jpgattachicon.gifBooties Tog 2.jpg

My completed totals are:

5 Crocodile Baby Bibs

Adorable!!!

Hi Hi.............

I know you have been through so much lately. I hope you get some rest and kick that headache soon. Prayers and hugs going out to you.

Yeah, I donate a couple of Springfield dolls, but their measurements are basically the same sizes.

The three outfits are posted on my blog.  I haven't posted the shirt yet because I'm still working on the rest of the outfit.  I almost finished the hat last night.  I realized the gauge was off on the pants and frogged them and used the yarn for the hat.

Gracie's Day at the Beach

2 Piece Bathing Suit

Doctor

I posted another outfit I finished this morning

Overalls

All those outfits are adorable! I love the swimming suit and beach theme -- so cute! Those will be wonderful gifts for some little girl to love playing with.

Slippers and doll outfits are so nice. Thanks for posting the pictures.

I did get 3 cat mats and 3 cat toys done Saturday night, but forgot to take pictures. And now my job is burning me in 12 or so hour days so I probably won't post pics until this weekend.

Evening all.....................

:whew... what a day.    Good but long day.   Going into work helps the day go by quicker so I can kind of get through not being able to visit  hubby since he's in isolation.  :(

Finally home... dinner done... fresh cup of coffee in front of me.... catching up here.... and crocheting next to me to work on!

Trying to think of some things to do for fundraising to help get some extra money to help pay for my son Patrick to go on his trip this summer.

I really need to get my hook moving and sell some crochet items.

I sure hope I do better next month with my charity!!!

...... bbiab!  :)

Wow, what nice baby items!  Here is a picture that has the cat mats i got done last weekend along with some fleece stuff I finished yesterday.  

Assuming I can figure out how to attach a picture...

post-13802-0-32071800-1359912406_thumb.jpg

Wow, what nice baby items!  Here is a picture that has the cat mats i got done last weekend along with some fleece stuff I finished yesterday.  

Assuming I can figure out how to attach a picture...

Great stuff and I love the fleece things you made. Are those for the cats to lay on and the smaller ones to play with?

Cindy, I make beds, pillows and toys for the cats. The picture only has pillows and toys. I am still working on the beds I cut from the red fabric. Last Friday I took a picture on my phone of one of the cats with her head on a pillow. It was so cute!

Archived