Roli

Tracing Shadows Scarf--Scrap Project

I decided to gather all the tiny leftover balls of yarn that I had used for the 20 pair of mitts I had made over the holidays. Using a slightly different order of colors, I finished this new scarf project in two evenings! Of course, you can use any color order that you prefer and make it as long and as wide as you want it. Just remember that your puff stitch row must always be worked on the wrong side of your fabric.

The pattern is available here.

:facebook:pinterest:chook

post-2917-13589779598_thumb.jpg

post-2917-135897795983_thumb.jpg

post-2917-135897795986_thumb.jpg

Beautiful! :)

Love the pattern and thank you for sharing your designs.

Now to chase the yarn balls that love to roll around, LOL, so I can add this to my projects.

LI Roe

Really pretty! Love the colors!

I like making striped work, but I've never cared for puff or popcorn sts much. This I DO like. Thank you.

Thank you for your kind comments and for looking at my pattern dear friends!

Looks like eye candy to me! Thank you for sharing another of your lovely patterns.

Beautiful!!! I'm working on a scrap blanket right now from all my homespun that's leftover. I see that you call for sport weight but I have a ton of CSS left over. I think I'll give it a try with that. Do you think it'll work? It is thinner than most ww.

Beautiful!!! I'm working on a scrap blanket right now from all my homespun that's leftover. I see that you call for sport weight but I have a ton of CSS left over. I think I'll give it a try with that. Do you think it'll work? It is thinner than most ww.

I am sure that Caron Simply Soft will be just perfect. It tends to be a bit lighter than regular worsted weight yarn too. :)