Tracing Shadows Scarf--Scrap Project

Roli

I decided to gather all the tiny leftover balls of yarn that I had used for the 20 pair of mitts I had made over the holidays. Using a slightly different order of colors, I finished this new scarf project in two evenings! Of course, you can use any color order that you prefer and make it as long and as wide as you want it. Just remember that your puff stitch row must always be worked on the wrong side of your fabric.

The pattern is available here.

:facebook:pinterest:chook

post-2917-13589779598_thumb.jpg

post-2917-135897795983_thumb.jpg

post-2917-135897795986_thumb.jpg

Love the pattern and thank you for sharing your designs.

Now to chase the yarn balls that love to roll around, LOL, so I can add this to my projects.

LI Roe

Beautiful!!! I'm working on a scrap blanket right now from all my homespun that's leftover. I see that you call for sport weight but I have a ton of CSS left over. I think I'll give it a try with that. Do you think it'll work? It is thinner than most ww.

Beautiful!!! I'm working on a scrap blanket right now from all my homespun that's leftover. I see that you call for sport weight but I have a ton of CSS left over. I think I'll give it a try with that. Do you think it'll work? It is thinner than most ww.

I am sure that Caron Simply Soft will be just perfect. It tends to be a bit lighter than regular worsted weight yarn too. :)

Archived