Hello new to forums

Mumofaussiekids

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Naomi and I'm from Melbourne australia I love to crochet and have no friends who share the same passion. So here I am to meet new crocheters I'm a newbie to forums so I am trying to navigate. Which is hard on my phone lol.:blush

Would that I could send you some of our cooler weather from my front porch in the Pacific Northwest USA. Ah but like your weather, you'll find warm people here. Welcome!

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Gail and I love to crochet. I an requesting some assistance, I hope someone can help me. I use to have a broomstick lace christmas tree wall hanging pattern and have lost it due to flooding of basement. Is there anyone out there that may have the pattern. It may be some a magazine back in the early 80's.

If you do please share with me.

Look forward to being on this site with everyone.

Thank you

Gail (gebe51)

Hello, just wanted to introduce myself, I'm Gail and I love to crochet. I an requesting some assistance, I hope someone can help me. I use to have a broomstick lace christmas tree wall hanging pattern and have lost it due to flooding of basement. Is there anyone out there that may have the pattern. It may be some a magazine back in the early 80's.

If you do please share with me.

Look forward to being on this site with everyone.

Thank you

Gail (gebe51)

Hi I just wanted to introduce myself my name is Naomi and I'm from Melbourne australia I love to crochet and have no friends who share the same passion. So here I am to meet new crocheters I'm a newbie to forums so I am trying to navigate. Which is hard on my phone lol.:blush

:welcome to both of you from South Carolina! I hope you make yourselves at home. So glad you've joined! :)

Archived