Hello from Australia!

AnnabelleBella

Hello there!

My name is Annabelle! My mum taught me crochet when I was about seven, and I became an expert on starting projects and never finishing them.

That was until about six months ago, when I became very sick. I ended up getting post-viral chronic fatigue!

I was digging around my studio one day, and I pulled out a blanket that i started maybe five years ago. I pinched one of my mum's crochet hooks and never looked back! I've been making blankets, beanies, doilies, flowers, collars, and all sorts! I'm too mentally fatigued to learn how to read patterns, so I've been learning off YouTube and teaching myself.

Crochet has provided the perfect creative escape from my fatigue :clap

I'm thinking about starting an Etsy store when I have made a few things :)

Thanks for reading!

Annabelle

Welcome! I've found crochet to be excellent therapy also. I picked up my hooks after having brain surgery in 2005. I taught myself from books and watching youtube, and wonderful websites like this one! I haven't looked back since! :hook

Annabellabella.. whew... got tired just from typing the name! heh Welcome from the great Pacific Northwest in the USA; and (to me) the best part of the Great Northwest, Jimbo's front porch.

Archived