Dishcloths of 2013 ~ CAL...........

teakaycee

• Replies 198
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Good morning, ladies. I've really been enjoying seeing everyone's dishcloths.

Here is a Valentine dishcloth made for a CAL in another group. It was very easy to make.

Sweet!!!!!!!!!! I love it!

teakaycee , Oh my, so sorry you have so much to deal with. Sending prayers for you/hubby and the family and will be thinking of you. So sorry for you and your family having such terrible struggles.

Jeannie

Love all the wash-clothes shown. I really like the lady bug one too. Do you have a pattern for that one.

kuddlekubs I love all yours too. You all are doing wonderful.

I want to join-in on this too. I make over a hundred wash-clothes a year to give a away and sell.

.:: Morning Kids.....................

Thank you all for your love...hugs and prayers! They are very much appreciated and very much needed!

Hubby's tests came back showing signs of relapse. So Monday he gets admitted to the hospital and starts chemo again.

This is going to be a short post....as I have tons to do before we leave tonight for Joplin for my Aunts service.... but wanted to share another dishcloth pattern.

In honor of my Aunt.... my granny's dishcloth

Pattern can be found on my blog HERE

Enjoy!!

hugs to you all

:heart

:mug

Thank you for another lovely pattern. I'm so sorry your family is struggling again. Good intentions and prayers are/will continue to flow...

Good morning, ladies. I've really been enjoying seeing everyone's dishcloths.

Here is a Valentine dishcloth made for a CAL in another group. It was very easy to make.

very pretty!

ok, promised pictures and today i come thru lets see if i can do this!

Very nice!

Hi all, hugs all around! I'm sure we could all use one!

Finally took pix of the cloths I've made recently:

Love them!

Love all the wash-clothes shown. I really like the lady bug one too. Do you have a pattern for that one.

kuddlekubs I love all yours too. You all are doing wonderful.

I want to join-in on this too. I make over a hundred wash-clothes a year to give a away and sell.

Wow, a hundred cloths! Welcome to our little group!

Oh, I forgot to show you the dishcloth I made the other night! I used Tam's Flowers go Round pattern. What a great pattern! Thanks Tam! I used some shaded denim that I've had a cone of for ages and is finally getting down to the end of. Those things never run out! The next time I think I'll use a solid color. So much fun!:hook

post-16860-135897798946_thumb.jpg

Oh, I forgot to show you the dishcloth I made the other night! I used Tam's Flowers go Round pattern. What a great pattern! Thanks Tam! I used some shaded denim that I've had a cone of for ages and is finally getting down to the end of. Those things never run out! The next time I think I'll use a solid color. So much fun!:hook

oooOOOO pretty!

.:: Hey kids..............

just poppin' in to say HI

I'm checking the new stuff out here on Crochetville.

I'll be back later

Hi Hi................

Well... look at you kids and all the dishcloths being made!

NICE JOB!!!

I think I'm gettin' the hang of the new 'ville...... :whew

Things have been quite busy around here... slightly hectic... .so havent had the desire to really find the time to crochet.

I will though.... I'm trying to get back in the swing.

I'm working on a prayer blanket right now..... but have some cotton calling my name... :hook

I'm in for this year, too!  Sorry it took me so long to hop in, I haven't been spending a lot of time on the computer lately, and all of the sudden Crochetville was all different!  Good thing I like them on facebook or I might have missed the whole thing and wondered where the 'ville went!  :rofl

Everyone's cloths are absolutely gorgeous!  I like the idea of aiming for one a month (one a week would be amazing, but I know myself well enough to shoot for one a month :lol) so I will see what I can get done in the next few days so I don't start out behind... like usual... :D

Sending hugs all around... :hug

.:: Good Morning friends......................

This is just a quick pop in to say HI and Have a GREAT day!

I'm off to sub today at the elementary school.... so I'll catch up later this afternoon/evening!

Its so darn good to see so many of you joining us this year to play in our cotton yarn............. Welcome!!! :hook

Hugs to you all :hug

Archived