It's the January 2013 Completed Projects Pics Added!

Oh wow, those are excellent! I do have a ghan I completed in Feb, will take a pic of that tomorrow with the sunlight, but other than that and squares,,,,,, that is all i did!       bad me, bad bad me! now we have to move to march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i have no idea how to edit the heading, soooooooo someone??? got any ideas on how to do that! lol

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Oh wow, those are excellent! I do have a ghan I completed in Feb, will take a pic of that tomorrow with the sunlight, but other than that and squares,,,,,, that is all i did!       bad me, bad bad me! now we have to move to march!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  i have no idea how to edit the heading, soooooooo someone??? got any ideas on how to do that! lol

Click edit on your ORIGINAL post & change the title that way :)

Thank you so much. :hug  Did you find a frame?

I have had to put that idea on hold. Am going to be using up things I have 1st. Hubby was in the hospital with blood clot in arm and blood clots in both lungs. We have had a financial setback with him not working.I am 1 of those who can't look because if I find what I think is a great deal i will spend money we don't have. I do have family members who are going to look through there stuff and people are watching thrift stores for change purses and for purse handles.

I have had to put that idea on hold. Am going to be using up things I have 1st. Hubby was in the hospital with blood clot in arm and blood clots in both lungs. We have had a financial setback with him not working.I am 1 of those who can't look because if I find what I think is a great deal i will spend money we don't have. I do have family members who are going to look through there stuff and people are watching thrift stores for change purses and for purse handles.

I am sorry to hear about your difficulties.  I do pray that your financial situation will get better and yes, that you can find alternatives to work on. I bet there are some very pretty handles out there just for the taking.   :hug

Archived