It's the January 2013 Completed Projects Pics Added!

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

some hats I've finished this month and the fingerless gloves. I wasn't as thrilled with them as I'd hoped. A bit big. I did a row of crab stitch at the top to make them a bit tighter around my fingers and not so sloppy

post-35596-135897796071_thumb.jpg

everyone is doing such neat things, Im on a bigger project at the moment, lol so nothing new to post as of yet. Im amazed too Katherine Elaine, everyone does such nice work, so talented! SOoo, when i get my latest complete, I will post, till then, keep on hooking!

Y'all do such awesome things, I'm ashamed to post any of my stuff. You would think after 51 years of crochetting that I would be a pro but I think of myself as a beginner compared to the wonderful things I see all of you do. :no

I know how you feel. The works of art I have seen some of these crocheters post is unbelievable. But PLEASE go ahead and let us see what you make. I'm speaking for myself here, but it motivates me to see other people accomplishing their goals. :)

:sun........ good morning...........

LOVE what everyone is getting done already!!!! Wow!!!!

Well.. here are a couple pics of some more 'finished' items of my own.

Dishcloth set......

post-18634-135897796603_thumb.jpg

Sashay Ruffle Scarves.....

post-18634-135897796599_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

oh nice job everyone!! here is the ghan i completed a few days ago, how time flies, waiting for the right light, lol......I THINK I am donating it to the care facility locally, to raffle off or give to the bingo winner on Valentine's day!! not too girly, but sure turned out bright, ought to brighten up someone's room!! I used up a lot of the eight inch squares I found in a tucked away bin, only have a few left of those, lol vowed not to make more, till i found a forever home for the ones i have!! It almost fits edge to edge on my queen bed!

thanks for looking, thanks for paticipating!!:hook

post-40621-135897796608_thumb.jpg

oh nice job everyone!! here is the ghan i completed a few days ago, how time flies, waiting for the right light, lol......I THINK I am donating it to the care facility locally, to raffle off or give to the bingo winner on Valentine's day!! not too girly, but sure turned out bright, ought to brighten up someone's room!! I used up a lot of the eight inch squares I found in a tucked away bin, only have a few left of those, lol vowed not to make more, till i found a forever home for the ones i have!! It almost fits edge to edge on my queen bed!

thanks for looking, thanks for paticipating!!:hook

[ATTACH]61785[/ATTACH]

Oh that came out GREAT!!!! love it!

Beautiful work!!!

My CAL squares from both Melinda Millers CAL on Ravelry and the 2013 BAM CAL on Ravelry too:

Those are super cool!!!!

Gosh, everyone's finished items are just so great !!

Here is my first finished project for 2013, a preemie baby afghan.

BEAUTIFUL!!! LOVE the stitch!!! The color is really sweet!

So many beautiful things already! Love it!

I just finished this afghan for a silent auction at my Bible study and I hope it does well. :hook

I have the pattern on my Pinterest board. Every time I see something I want to make it just add it to my "Crochet Board" and then when I finish one project I just go there and 'pick' the next one.;)

post-26206-135897796654_thumb.jpg

post-26206-135897796658_thumb.jpg

Gosh, everyone's finished items are just so great !!

Here is my first finished project for 2013, a preemie baby afghan.

So many beautiful things already! Love it!

I just finished this afghan for a silent auction at my Bible study and I hope it does well. :hook

I have the pattern on my Pinterest board. Every time I see something I want to make it just add it to my "Crochet Board" and then when I finish one project I just go there and 'pick' the next one.;)

Those are both very pretty.

did a little job, thought I would post it here now, it's for my brunch group in February! I like to work ahead, lol They are small Valentine's Lapel pins for the gals, the furry one, will be mine, as it was a tester, lol had the pattern in my head, found it a long time ago free online....... edited to add. heart pattern found here

Thanks Suzie!!

post-40621-135897797121_thumb.jpg

Edit: I finally got a picture to upload. I hope it's big enough to be seen.

I've tried three times to upload a photo of my recently finished Strawberry Blossom square for a ravelry CAL but for some reason it won't upload. I'll keep trying tomorrow but for tonight I need sleep. The square is all in pinks and purples. It would make a really pretty pillow - which may be something I try (if I can get some more of the squares done - there are so many projects on my plate). So glad it's finished.

P.S. To those who offered me advice on the reverse sc stitch in another thread - THANK YOU! I had to do some for this square and it turned out beautifully - I think. My tension may have been too tight, I'm not sure.

post-62102-135897797325_thumb.jpg

Archived