It's the January 2013 Completed Projects Pics Added!

post-40621-0-53158100-1359417412_thumb.jpgpost-40621-0-62510300-1359417459_thumb.jpgpost-40621-135897794595_thumb.jpgpost-40621-0-15946500-1359417053_thumb.jpgpost-40621-0-16693300-1359417016_thumb.jpgpost-40621-0-45460700-1359416951_thumb.jpgI was thinking about starting up a thread to keep track of whatever items I complete each month of the new year! Sure, some months probably will be blank, but at least the projects I do get done, complete with pics, will be in one place, and maybe others will join in. What do you all think, month by month finsihed items, with pics, for all of 2013??

Ill start it, if there seems to be enough interest in it, Thanks for reading the post!! :hug

Edited.........Ok, its on,this is the thread, go ahead and post as you complete projects for this month, the month Of January!! I know it's only two days in, but what the hey, right. I will start off the eye candy so far for January, I have done about four hats for the local homeless shelter, so here they be, this is my official first items finished THIS YEAR!! I hope to post many more! :hook as you might notice, i have some small balls of specialty and fancy furs to use up! lol.......( check out this link, for my last completed project of 2012!)

post-40621-13589779461_thumb.jpg

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I was thinking about starting up a thread to keep track of whatever items I complete each month of the new year! Sure, some months probably will be blank, but at least the projects I do get done, complete with pics, will be in one place, and maybe others will join in. What do you all think, month by month finsihed items, with pics, for all of 2013??

Ill start it, if there seems to be enough interest in it, Thanks for reading the post!! :hug

Edited.........Ok, its on,this is the thread, go ahead and post as you complete projects for this month, the month Of January!! I know it's only two days in, but what the hey, right. I will start off the eye candy so far for January, I have done about four hats for the local homeless shelter, so here they be, this is my official first items finished THIS YEAR!! I hope to post many more!:hook as you might notice, i have some small balls of specialty and fancy furs to use up! lol.......( check out this link, for my last completed project of 2012!)

[ATTACH]61459[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61461[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH]61462[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]61465[/ATTACH]

Beautiful hats!! I can't get the hang of the fur type yarn - but yours are gorgeous!

::: (\_(\

*: (=’ :’) :*

•.. (,(”)(”)¤°.¸¸.•´¯`» Good Morning •¨¯`•

alrighty, i changed the title and added some pics! Beautiful hats my dear!!!! You are welcome to join this Completed Projects thread this month, and the next 11! Eye candy heaven waiting to happen!

Well.......... I finished the mittens I was working on yesterday! First project of 2013 :hook

post-18634-135897794678_thumb.jpg

:heart

:mug

Well.......... I finished the mittens I was working on yesterday! First project of 2013 :hook

[ATTACH]61486[/ATTACH]

Those are beautiful!! LOVE the color!

I just finished weaving in all the ends on this square. It was so much fun! Even with an extra round of hdc I couldnt quite get it to 12". I guess I should have made the extra round in dc - but oh well. It's close enough. I'm looking forward to February's square!

post-62102-135897794681_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]61486[/ATTACH]

Those are just beautiful! Love them!

I just finished weaving in all the ends on this square. It was so much fun! Even with an extra round of hdc I couldnt quite get it to 12". I guess I should have made the extra round in dc - but oh well. It's close enough. I'm looking forward to February's square!

LOVE the colors you used!

[ATTACH]61486[/ATTACH]

Hi Neighbor!! Tam i have been watching all your slippers, gorgeous, and now mittens too, you are very talented miss Tammy, nice job!!

OH, that is a lovely lovely square, i love your color combination too!!

Sounds like a wonderful idea... so far I have only completed the mitts...

Oh, don't you love those fingerless mitts, they are to die for, I finally did a pair in red, just today, for someone that didn't want them, till she saw my blue ones, and then she said, "i want some of those, only in red, but long like yours too!?

I had her measure her wrists, lol and will mail them to her tomorrow, AFTER i fulfill one of my resolutions to PHOTO everything I do this year, this month, this thread! lol

Im so glad people are contributing and joining in!!!!!!!!! :cheer:clapYou all are amaziingly talented and I love seeing your creations! :manyheart:hug

Nice work everyone. I'll try to remember to post here, but will probably do it at the end of each month, or maybe as I go along -- who knows?

Also, by posting this I get that nifty little "you posted here" icon by the name, so it will draw my attention. It will remind me to check in to see all the goodies and post my stuff too. :)

[ATTACH]61518[/ATTACH]

Ok, as promised, here are the fingerless gloves Im giving to daughter tomorrow! :clap Complete with thumbs, hard to see, but they are there! The blue ones, in the pic, are mine..... :D

Those are Sweet!

great job neighbor!!! :hook

....:: Hey all...........................

well.........I'm staying busy with my crocheting and knitting.

I now have these two items to add to my finished projects of 2013

dishcloth set

post-18634-135897795177_thumb.jpg

scarf

post-18634-135897795174_thumb.jpg

Wow. Love the mittens, fingerless gloves,squares,dishcloths and scarves. You all have been busy. This coming week it's back to normal for me=stay home and drive kids to school and homeschool. And crocheting ofcourse. Can't wait to see more.

This is my first completed project of 2013 and only my 2nd completed knitted project! I've been crocheting for a few years so thought I'd teach myself to knit, too!

I love the cowl. Is it made with self striping yarn? Learning to knit is one of my goals for 2013 which should be interesting.

I also noticed that your location says you're in Little Rock. I'm originally from Benton - which is where my family still is. It's always great to find someone from Arkansas. I got a little excited. :D

I love the cowl. Is it made with self striping yarn? Learning to knit is one of my goals for 2013 which should be interesting.

I also noticed that your location says you're in Little Rock. I'm originally from Benton - which is where my family still is. It's always great to find someone from Arkansas. I got a little excited. :D

Thank you! Yes, it's self striping! There were tons of different colorways of it and I had a hard time choosing!! Lol. Knitting is pretty different from crochet...I didn't want to start with a scarf...but I did want to start with just the knit stitch. This was perfect. I also started (and finished) a bow tie in seed stitch and a "sweater/vest" that has ribbing, which is where I'm still at. So nothing too complicated but all good for learning!

Ack...I need to change that, lol. My husband is in the Army so we were stationed there. We're in Houston now. Come to think of it...I think I've tried to change it but wasn't able to! That said, Little Rock was SO MUCH nicer that either of us thought it would be and our son was born there so I'll always love it!

Archived