2013 Any Afghan CAL

Braxxi

Finished this one Saturday night. I used the Red Heart Pinwheel Placemat pattern, Bernat Baby Blanket yarn and an M-hook. I added the edge in Bernat Pipsquek yarn.

post-21933-135897798552_thumb.jpg

• Replies 383
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finished this one Saturday night. I used the Red Heart Pinwheel Placemat pattern, Bernat Baby Blanket yarn and an M-hook. I added the edge in Bernat Pipsquek yarn.

[ATTACH]62035[/ATTACH]

Braxxi, your afghan is very pretty.

I finished the picture on the dog afghan I'm making last night. Ihave to finish the background color and I'm going to add some more rounds in the background color to make it bigger.

YAY figured out pics!!

post-13221-0-38567500-1359227340_thumb.jpg

and now we can add text after the photo

This is not an actual baby blanket pattern, But I loved the flower on the bag on the front of the latest Crochet Today.

So found a less 3D square to go with it and viola!

Oh and I did an lighter color in the center, Dafodils are no longer all yellow either ,I've seen them with orange centers

( and I officially dislike having to scroll through a million smilies to find what I am looking for)

I finished the first afghan of 2013 Thursday! I actually started it on November 12, 2012 - so I hope it counts - BUT it's done & My dad was happy with it. It wasn't as big as I had hoped, and I had to do the waves going side to side - instead of up & down or I'd have never had enough yarn to finish or it would have never gotten done!! 

post-46820-0-49688500-1359225743_thumb.jpg

Here's a sneak peak of the RR I am doing for my brother & SIL's baby due on February 8th. I started this last Sunday - and am about 75% of the way done - 

It's done in RHSS Camo (Mirage) - 5 rows of that - then a row of RHSS Spring Green in between!! 

post-46820-0-13220100-1359231015_thumb.jpg

YAY figured out pics!!

attachicon.gifpictures 360.jpg

This is not an actual baby blanket pattern, But I loved the flower on the bag on the front of the latest Crochet Today.

Oh and I did an lighter color in the center, Dafodils are no longer all yellow either ,I've seen them with orange centers

( and I officially dislike having to scroll through a million smilies to find what I am looking for)

That is a very pretty afghan.

I finished the first afghan of 2013 Thursday! I actually started it on November 12, 2012 - so I hope it counts - BUT it's done & My dad was happy with it. It wasn't as big as I had hoped, and I had to do the waves going side to side - instead of up & down or I'd have never had enough yarn to finish or it would have never gotten done!! 

Very nice afghan.

Here's a sneak peak of the RR I am doing for my brother & SIL's baby due on February 8th. I started this last Sunday - and am about 75% of the way done - 

It's done in RHSS Camo (Mirage) - 5 rows of that - then a row of RHSS Spring Green in between!! 

That is going to be a great baby gift.

YAY figured out pics!!

It's very pretty. And Donna is going to be looking into the smiley issue ! Yay

I'm on my iPad now and don't even see the smileys ????

attachicon.gif2/1/9/3/3/62035.attach

I love the spiral look on this afghan!! VERY pretty :)

Finished my second

just a 3 round granny plus border :hook

Lovely!! 

YAY figured out pics!!

Ohh, Pretty flowers!! LOVE this!

Very nice afghan.

That is going to be a great baby gift.

​Thank you very much :) 

YAY figured out pics!!

Love the blanket! And I agree about the smilies.

Both look great!

Thank you for continuing the CAL, Braxxi!  I'm still working on the afghan for my boyfriend's nephew.  He has been born now.  So much for getting that to his sister before he was born.  LOL  Oh well, moving and gallbladder surgery put a damper on my crochet time.  It's almost done thank goodness.

I have several afghans that need finishing. I took several years off from crochet because I went back to school and it's all been sitting here pointing guilty accusatory fingers of neglect my way. Good way to get busy and get these finished. I have 3 for sure that I want to finish and multiples that might get frogged and re-worked... what a chaotic crocheter I am!

Braxxi, that looks great! And you work so fast! Didn't you say you just started it at the beginning of this CAL?? :2eek

LegalWoman, I love the colors you have going there! I've always loved rainbows... always meant to do a rainbow afghan (or something) for myself, but haven't gotten there yet.

I'm going to jump into this CAL too. Probably no rainbow yet ;) But I have one baby blanket to make this year, one afghan I finished last year that needs a border (that has four layers if I do the border I planned) and I think three others that I've started over recent years and just haven't finished. Oh, and then there's the Cathedral Window as well, but I haven't started that yet. Still, that's five afghans. I don't think I will finish five afghans. :) But I'll try to make progress at least!

I haven't finished an afghan yet, but wanted to show you some progress. I am making the granny stripe afghan from Lucy at Attic 24. This is the first color section, 17 colors, two rows of each color.

This looks great! I love it! Is there a pattern somewhere?

I finished another baby blanket this morning. I'm posting two pics because the first shows the color better and the second shows the stitches better.

post-21933-0-44244900-1359649068_thumb.jpg       post-21933-0-78009800-1359649156_thumb.jpg

Going to work on finishing an afghan I started for my son about... oh... 2 years ago. Poor kid. Life with an ADD mom is not always the greatest...

I finished another baby blanket this morning. I'm posting two pics because the first shows the color better and the second shows the stitches better.

attachicon.gif101_1171.JPG       attachicon.gif101_1173.JPG

That is a very pretty baby afghan.

I'm still stitiching away on the afghans for my daughter and niece.

Archived