Merry Christmas: Crochetville Has a New Free Pattern Directory!

Thanks to everyone who has been submitting patterns. We really appreciate the help.

CPC had over 19,000 patterns, so we have a LONG way to go to make this new directory as valuable as CPC was.

Please help us by submitting as many of your favorite patterns as you possibly can. Or if you have a favorite type of pattern (washcloths, amigurumi, shawls), work on adding as many patterns to that category as you like.

Tip: Before submitting a link, do a quick search to see if the listing is already there. As more and more patterns are added, the chance of duplication will go up.

If each Villager could submit five patterns a day, we'd have the database full in no time at all!

On it! :D

I wish to send out a big thanks to all who are working on this new site! I would help if I could, but being blind does limit me. However, if anyone makes my submitted patterns on crochetville and then posts a picture, feel free to add them to this new site!

brilliant! :ty Amy and Donna! Love the thumbnails and how it looks already! created an account and started submitting patterns (from the net) already. :) Thank you for a lovely gift that will keep on giving! :U :bheart :ghug

There are 301 patterns already posted. Let's see if we can get 50 more tonight!!!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Ok, you asked for 50 more tonight and I have now submitted 50 this evening. I'm tired and going to bed. :lol

Ok, you asked for 50 more tonight and I have now submitted 50 this evening. I'm tired and going to bed. :lol

Yes, I know - my fingers are numb!!!!!

We now have 380 patterns published and if you don't see some that you added it because I was unable to publish them and am waiting for admin assistance - keep up the great work :cheer:cheer:cheer

If you have free crochet patterns of your own, please go ahead and add them to the directory yourself as soon as you get a chance.

If we can get this directory fully populated, we're hoping it will be so much fun and so easy to use that it will be the first-stop free crochet pattern directory for lots of crocheters.

Which will mean it should end up driving traffic to a lot of designer's websites. Our hope is that once someone is one your site to get a free pattern, they'll stick around to look at your other patterns and hopefully make a purchase, too.

If you have free crochet patterns of your own, please go ahead and add them to the directory yourself as soon as you get a chance.

If we can get this directory fully populated, we're hoping it will be so much fun and so easy to use that it will be the first-stop free crochet pattern directory for lots of crocheters.

Which will mean it should end up driving traffic to a lot of designer's websites. Our hope is that once someone is one your site to get a free pattern, they'll stick around to look at your other patterns and hopefully make a purchase, too.

I've been working on adding my free patterns to the site. I love the idea of a one-stop Crochetville for chat, sharing and now free pattern links. And just a note that the traffic referrals are awesome and I look forward to receiving traffic from your new free pattern site. I'm sure it's going to be a win-win for you and us designers who offer our patterns to everyone who loves to crochet. :hug

• 2 months later...

And special thanks to Janet for working so hard to get them all approved after they've been submitted!

:manyheart:hug

And special thanks to Janet for working so hard to get them all approved after they've been submitted!

:manyheart:hug

Thanks, Janet... i love poking around in there, You did a great job sorting thru our uploading problems, too.

",",",",",.... just in case you forget!!

Archived