15 projects in 15 days CAL

minwifeof4boys

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guess what? I came up with 15 items...who'd a thunk....???:lol:lol:lol:lol

QUESTION: If we cant do a particular day's item do we just keep to the schedule the next day and not try and catch up?

1- Saltine (mini GSs) baby ghan (WIP)

2- Baby hats

3- Ripple blanket (WIP)

4- Tunisian squares (Stashbuster WIP)

5- Thread book marks

6- "Le Chat Noir" x stitch (WIP)

7- Wash cloths (knit)

8- Butterfly shawl (WIP)

9- Pink/white hearts baby blanket

10- Purple/black combo squares

11- Russian nesting dolls

12-Black, pink, white Granny squares for ghan

13- Flat bears or other small cuddle toy for donating

14- Shades of blue RR baby ghan

15- Shawl (pattern from Debbie Macomber's latest book)

Hello all. I haven't gotten my list together yet but COUNT ME IN!

As for bags, I don't know if any of you have a department store by the name of "Marshall's", if so, I purchase their oversized shopping bags for .99 to put my projects in. I have 7 or 8 that already has some things in it. I'm going to purchase 15 new ones to place each pattern and yarn for the projects.

I'm looking forward to doing this.

Have a good night all.

Will be thinking of this..Right now I'm helping my husband redo our friends' mom's upstairs..I was the rinser runner up and down 13 stairs...About 8 trips I was almost toast..Today was better since I took 800 mg of ibuprophen..

As for bags, I don't know if any of you have a department store by the name of "Marshall's", if so, I purchase their oversized shopping bags for .99 to put my projects in. I have 7 or 8 that already has some things in it. I'm going to purchase 15 new ones to place each pattern and yarn for the projects.

Have a good night all.

Great idea!... I hate it when I have to dig for the yarn, hook, pattern, markers.... :blush

Will be thinking of this..Right now I'm helping my husband redo our friends' mom's upstairs..I was the rinser runner up and down 13 stairs...About 8 trips I was almost toast..Today was better since I took 800 mg of ibuprophen..

I do hope you'll join us if you can.... goodness, how many pounds have you lost doing the stairs... better then a gym work out :cheer

Wow, I think I will be stalking this CAL a lot.

If I had 15 projects started, I'd be living in my car because my hubby would toss me out and change the locks!! Ha ha. Ok, just kidding, I have a Gammill quilting machine in the living room, so I guess his tolerance is already stretched as far as it will go.

I am going to have so much fun watching you guys if you don't mind!!

Denise

I'm in! Hoping to keep up with my very busy work schedule! I'll do the best I can!

Here's the list of my 15 projects:

1- Sunny spread (WIP)

2- Baby blanket for Grandson-to-be

3- Another baby blanket for Grandson-to-be (gave 2 to my first, so have be fair-;)

4 and 5-Baby blankets for my DD's friend twins

6-Fingerless gloves for co-worker Christmas gifts

7-Flannelghan (WIP)

8-Learn to knit (started last Jan- determined to make something in 2013)

9-Scarf for step-grandson

10-Scarf for other step-grandson

11-Granny Stripe #3 (stash buster)

12- One skein scarf in Bernat Mosaic (WIP)

13- Open

14- Open

15- Open

Wow, I think I will be stalking this CAL a lot.

If I had 15 projects started, I'd be living in my car because my hubby would toss me out and change the locks!! Ha ha. Ok, just kidding, I have a Gammill quilting machine in the living room, so I guess his tolerance is already stretched as far as it will go.

I am going to have so much fun watching you guys if you don't mind!!

Denise

now if you crochet thos bags he won't see them :lol.... hide em in the freezer... under the bed....:crocheting

I'm in! Hoping to keep up with my very busy work schedule! I'll do the best I can!

Here's the list of my 15 projects:

1- Sunny spread (WIP)

2- Baby blanket for Grandson-to-be

3- Another baby blanket for Grandson-to-be (gave 2 to my first, so have be fair-;)

4 and 5-Baby blankets for my DD's friend twins

6-Fingerless gloves for co-worker Christmas gifts

7-Flannelghan (WIP)

8-Learn to knit (started last Jan- determined to make something in 2013)

9-Scarf for step-grandson

10-Scarf for other step-grandson

11-Granny Stripe #3 (stash buster)

12- Open

13- Open

14- Open

15- Open

Glad you're in! I can't wait to start my flannelghan... :clap

So, I was cleaning my room today and going through some of my craft stuff I had laying around :eek and came across like 6 or 7 wips I really need to finish. :blush I guess I am going to have to alter my list so that I can get them done first. :( I will do that this evening after I am done with the cleaning and organizing. :sigh

Still working on my list. Here is whats on it so far.

1: (WIP) this is at least 5 years old) 63 squares afghan (using squares from several different Leisure Arts 63 squares books by Darla Simms)

2: (WIP) HDC double strand afghan for oldest grandson

3: (WIP) sideways baby sweater (Knit)

4: (WIP) Log Cabin afghan

5: (WIP) friendship afghan, I have all the squares bordered and need to sew them together and then border the entire afghan.

6: headband for DD, I made myself one last week, and she liked it so much that she asked for one too.

7: (WIP) learn to Knit Afghan from the book of the same name by Barbara Walker

8: Cross stitch projects (have a fall sampler and a front porch scene nearly finished)

9: Quilt day (plan to make something out of all the finished quilt squares that I have in my sewing room

10: Projects for pregnancy resource center

11: knit slippers for Christmas gifts for 2013

12: Woven stitch scarf (WIP)

okay kids... hate to be the dumb one... but can you explain a bit more on how this will work?

we have 15 wip's ... list them 1-15 and work on them in order per day? Working round and round through the list until things get done?

okay kids... hate to be the dumb one... but can you explain a bit more on how this will work?

we have 15 wip's ... list them 1-15 and work on them in order per day? Working round and round through the list until things get done?

That's the plan Tam....and if you miss one day just skip that projects and go on to the next day - no going crazy trying to catch up.

They don't have to be wips, they can be wins too.

Have a good night all.

Great idea!... I hate it when I have to dig for the yarn, hook, pattern, markers.... :blush

If you have an IKEA they have wonderful shopping bags with ZIPPERS!

I got the yarn I need for one of my projects today - the afghan for Vivian... Imagine my surprise when I got to Michael's to buy a new hook (lost one this week) and their 100% acrylic yarn was on sale. I got it for about half the cost it would have been just about anywhere else. That excited me. LOL!

I got the yarn I need for one of my projects today - the afghan for Vivian... Imagine my surprise when I got to Michael's to buy a new hook (lost one this week) and their 100% acrylic yarn was on sale. I got it for about half the cost it would have been just about anywhere else. That excited me. LOL!

Those kind of things excite me too:drool

Archived