15 projects in 15 days CAL

minwifeof4boys

Welcome back everyone!  I have pinned the Project Linus quilt together and have quilted it out to the last border.  And I have my Lake quilt ready to be pinned together.  I've done a little work on several of the prayer shawls too.  This is the Lake quilt.

post-9295-0-25119900-1359315922_thumb.jpg

• Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi Hi ....................

Well... I'm figuring out the new 'ville...... :whew

Linda.......... that quilt is beautiful!!!

So............ I have completely fallen behind.   Things are super busy and slightly hectic here.

With hubby in the hospital... the boys with school work.. activities.. injuries... etc.    I just havent even had the real energy to crochet.

But I will get back at it!  :hook

:heart

:mug

.:: Good Morning Kids......................

This is just a quick pop in to say HI and Have a GREAT day!

I'm off to sub today at the elementary school.... so I'll catch up later this afternoon/evening!

Hugs to you all :hug

Evening all.....................

:whew... what a day.    Good but long day.   Going in to work helps the day go by quicker so I can kind of get through not being able to visit  hubby since he's in isolation.  :(

Finally home... dinner done... fresh cup of coffee in front of me.... catching up here.... and crocheting next to me to work on!

Trying to think of some things to do for fundraising to help get some extra money to help pay for my son Patrick to go on his trip this summer.

I really need to get my hook moving and sell some crochet items.

I seriously need to get my list back out and work!!!!

bbiab!  :)

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Morning¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸ 

:snow hope all is well with everyone this fine snowy morning.................  

School was cancelled for us today... so the boys got to sleep in and no subbing for me.

So................... I'm going to spend some serious time with my hook and yarn today!!!!  :hook

our snow is slowly melting..but we've had it since just before Christmas and it's time for it to leave.  Yesterday seemed more like April than the end of January.  I like the warm temps and the bunnies might think it's spring so I go to play "Madam" in the barn this morning :rofl  I suppose I could just turn them all loose, but the fights that could ensue would not be good for my show bunnies!  Supposed to be 46 today but it's already almost 44 at 8:45am..think it might get warmer unless a cold front is coming in.  Have to run to town sometime today for chicken feed.  Starting to come out of the winter egg slump now.  Not that they quit eating even if they are not producing eggs..... :D

I forgot about the second part of the month....I'll get on board in a few days. I have sooo many WIPS going on it's crazy. I have a cabinet in my computer room to remind me. They are full of very pretty colors. LOL! 

Tam....  :ghug hubby getting better??

Mary.....I don't miss the pacific north-wet! We moved from the Hood Canal/Olympia area down here to Phoenix last May.   :D We are now in the 70s with sunshine and I love seeing the sunrise against the palm trees out the window at work in the mornings. I don't get up early on my days off to see it. LOL! 

​Linda...the quilt is gorgeous!!! I'm so jealous, I can barely sew two pieces together and it's usually never straight. You should be very proud of your talent! 

Okay, I need to re-work my list for the beginning of the month. 

Whew! couldn't get into the new board until I ran a few updates... glad I am here... I am going to start a new Feb Thread... you can roll over, add to, delete...I got so much finished and enjoyed this so much!!

My progress for the scond half of the month:

1: (WIP) this is at least 5 years old) 63 squares afghan (using squares from several different Leisure Arts 63 squares books by Darla Simms)
2: (WIP) HDC double strand afghan for oldest grandson  got just a few rows odne
3: (WIP) sideways baby sweater (Knit)  done
4: (WIP) Log Cabin afghan  one more square finished
5: (WIP) friendship afghan, I have all the squares bordered and need to sew them together and then border the entire afghan.
6: headband for DD, I made myself one last week, and she liked it so much that she asked for one too.
7: (WIP) learn to Knit Afghan from the book of the same name by Barbara Walker
8: Cross stitch projects (have a fall sampler and a front porch scene nearly finished)
9: Quilt day (plan to make something out of all the finished quilt squares that I have in my sewing room
10: Projects for pregnancy resource center  baby sweater, (same project as #3)
11: knit slippers for Christmas gifts for 2013
12: Woven stitch scarf (WIP)  its about 1/2 done

I'm looking forward to next month.  I think I accomplished more than I would ahve without this CAL.  I finished that baby sweater tonight just because it is the end of the month.

Archived