AngelRoseLite

Tunisian Crescent Bag

I finally made and finished this bag by Kim Guzman. I felted for the first time. I'll keep a better eye next time (Note to self: More washing time equals more shrinkage). The bag measures 13.5 inches across, and the strap measures 15.5 inches. The pictures show first the felted bag and second the bag before felting. I am in love with Tunisian crochet :)

07/13/13:  It's been a long time, but I embellished the bag and entered it into the tapestry competition this coming September in the L.A. County Fair.  

post-44469-135897793365_thumb.jpg

post-44469-135897793368_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-94385600-1373759133_thumb.jpg

post-44469-0-10157600-1373759142_thumb.jpg

Edited by AngelRoseLite

so pretty . love the look ; your work is beautiful

Many, many thanks, ladies. I am not satisfied with it, though. I am going to line it. The outside of it, though, looks like it needs something, doesn't it? Maybe flower(s) in a dark pink or beading? Ideas are welcome :)

wow that is beautiful, I never thought about felting my Tunisian crochet. do you have a pattern for this?? it is wonderful. well done. 

wow that is beautiful, I never thought about felting my Tunisian crochet. do you have a pattern for this?? it is wonderful. well done. 

Thank you very much!  It's one of Kim Guzman's patterns.  It's called the Tunisian Crescent Bag (of course, lol), and it's on Ravelry.  It's well worth purchasing.  I'm in the middle of planning another one but with a couple of modifications.  I really love this pattern :)

Wow! I love it.

• Like 1

That is absolutely beautiful! I hope you win as it is certainly worthy!

• Like 1

very nice  good work that you do

• Like 1