Crochetville Brand Yarn????

Amy

Purely hypothetical question (at this point anyway):

If we had yarn available in a "standard Crochetville blue" color, in maybe sock/fingering weight, DK weight, and worsted, weight, would you be interested?

What types of things would you be interested in making with it?

Are there any special types of patterns you'd want us to create to go along with it?

I use mostly WW. As a new crocheter, I stick to acrylic, some wool, and cotton. The great thing about Crochetville is that it is accessible and useful to experienced and novice crocheters alike. If a Crochetville yarn is made, it should be the same! :)

I use worsted weight all the time ~ cotton for bathcloths, dishcloths, and other mats ~ and acrylic for amis, blankets, shawls, you name it. I occasionally use sport weight.

WW for me too. I make afghans,chemo caps, slippers,hats and scarves for charity. I would think if you are starting a yarn line you would consider all

colors not just blue.

Oh, we're not considering starting a yarn line at all. That takes way more money than we have at our disposal. :D No way do we have enough money to create an entire yarn line with a wide range of colors. Although it would be quite fun to do if we didn't have to consider money.

If enough people were interested in making Crochetville-themed stuff, we might be able to come up with special Crochetville brand patterns and one-two-three yarn weights custom dyed in our brand of blue. A limited edition collection of one color, so to speak!

I choose my yarn by softness and stitch definition. I don't know what your yarn would be comparable to, but I love everything about Crochetville and would absolutely purchase some to be supportive. My purchases would most likely be in worsted weight and possibly sport weight for afghans/blankets.

Hope this helps! ... I admire your dedication to this wonderful site and craft. :manyheart

sock yarn ; baby soft ; for adults though

could we also have some pretty pink and lavender ?lol

I think you should get an entire line of yarn going . :cheer

and make it not so expensive . please:lol

sounds like a good idea to me .

Archived