Seeking Bitty Twins patterns

BetsyAnne

Question

I am looking for not only Bitty Twin girl patterns but also Bitty Twin boy patterns. I am finding these quite difficult to find so if anyone can find them I will be very grateful. They can be separate types of patterns, but I would love it if they could go together. Think twins. Crochet only please. And free as well. Thanks!

3 answers to this question

Bitty Twins is a trademark /copyright so you will not be able to find patterns listed as such for crochet..but you can get patterns for 15 inch dolls \

Try Crochet Pattern Central its a great site for doll patterns ♥ and Best Wishes in your search!

if you do a search in the free pattern section of here for darski she has made patterns for the 15" Dora doll these will fit the bitty twins....some may be adaptable to boy clothes

American Girl dolls clothes fit Bitty. Some might need a little adjusting for length or whatever.

Here are bunch from Ravelry. There are even pants/leggings and some shirts and vest which could be for a boy.

http://www.ravelry.com/patterns/search#craft=crochet&query=american%20girl&view=captioned_thumbs&availability=free&sort=best

Archived