tnkycrochetnut

2013 Stashbusting CAL

I have been totally off my crochet game for the last 2 weeks and really have made anything or used any yarn. But I also havent bought any either :/ but im hoping to get hookin tonight while getting the kids ready for bed. Maybe i can get a small skein finished up

I finished another skein on this afghan .. I'm 3 skeins in so far .. Hoping to have it done by Saturday night ..

post-46820-0-88619700-1362695399_thumb.jpg

• Like 2

Rolled a skein and working on using up some old yarn, but the small projects just aren't making a huge dent.

+1

I made the scarf for my friend and gave it to her with the leftover yarn - 2 skeins (+4). I started another scarf, rolled a skein down (+1).

WTD: + 5   YTD: + 32

Ellie 13

Edited by Ellie 13

Score for week ending 3/9/2013:

WTD: +0

finally a week on the plus side

wtd +4 ytd -8

We out of town at a wedding & I went by Joann's and ended up with 9 skeins. -18 with my +4.....

WTD -14

Used 3 balls but bought 3 skeins, so I'm -3 for the week.

WTD:-3, YTD: +3

WTD:  +8  YTD:  +32

I had a great week of crocheting after just holding steady for several weeks.  And I haven't been out anywhere to get yarn so that is on my side.  LOL  I may have a weakness next week when I have to take my MIL to the doctor.  I hope I'm strong enough to bypass the yarn. 

I am off to a school musical production of the Wizard of Oz tonight.  I am collecting scores and will post the scores as soon as I get a chance, hopefully when I get home tonight.

Edited by Bailey4

Well, I managed to use up a skein, so:

Stashbuster Total: WTD +2 YTD +8

/I managed to finish up the skein I rolled down to a ball earlier this week and also finished up another skein (+4). But..... I went with my friend to Hobby Lobby today to help her pick out yarn for a baby blanket she wants to make. Not so smart, I ended up leaving with 3 skeins (-6) :ohdear .

Score for the week ending 03/09/2013:

WTD: -2  YTD: -744

I have been knitting squares for my shaker style throw and started another scrap granny square blanket, I used up 15 parital balls this week.

WTD= +15          YTD=+47

• Like 1

I've been holding steady this week. I did manage to almost finish a skein but not enough to count it  so...

...WTD 0, YTD -14

I rolled a skein down into a ball and finished another ball on a shawl, so that was my +2.

But, went to Big Lots last night and came out of there with some nice soft yarn in a bright daffodil yellow and a medium sage green -- nine skeins!  Oh well, my first yarn purchase for the  year.  I was weak, but lured by the sirens of Spring colors!

For week ending March 9, 2013:

WTD:  -16  /YTD:  -5

Week ending 3/9/2013

WTD = 0 

YTD = -16

Edited by jessicali

I almost said "Well, no change this week...." but no! No, I finished up that one ball of turquoise yarn! Go me!

WTD +1, ytd -33....

(I think; will edit after posting once I see what my signature from last week says :D)

• Like 1

I finished up three skeins of yarn while working on some CAL squares from ravelry (plus a couple of my own designs).  That's +6, which leads me to....

WTD:  +5

I managed to use up a skein this week!  :clap

WTD +2 / YTD +7

week ending 3/9/2013

I was doing fairly well early in the week just that one slip (2 skeins bernat twist and twirl)  but today I went out looking for some teal for the afghan I have been working on I went to every store that carries bernat yarn in this area today....and of course found a few skeins that just jumped into the buggy.  I have been actively working on this afghan so I have used up 2 skeins of ss white  +4, 3 skeins of aqua  +6(I am now sure it is bernat satin), 2 skeins of sage +4, 2 skeins unknown blue/green/white multi. +4

so total used up yarn +20, I sold 2 skeins red heart sashay +4  but I purchased a total of 15 small skeins today so -30

WTD: -10  YTD-36

feels like I am going in circles  oh well there is always next week, lol

My score for this would be +3 but I went to michaels looking for
Caron simply soft and didn't find any but I did find a skein of
bernat satin yarn it was $1.99! Yay, so I went to Joannes I didn't
find what I was looking for but I did find hidden yarn clearance
because you had to really look around for the tags. I got four
skeins of red heart stardust sock yarns for $1.97 and a skein of Caron simply soft for $2.79. So the score for that is:
+3, -12. Week ending in 03/09/2013. WTD-9

Edited by AngelFairy
  • Like 1