2013 Stashbusting CAL

tnkycrochetnut

Rolled a skein that's been annoying me all week. +1

I hear that!  I rolled two pesky, unruly skeins!!  Taught them... now they are both nice, tame balls!!  Bwahahaha!!  :rofl

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Another skein bit the dust last night when I finished up another stashbusting tote. Gotta keep making them because my kiddos keep stealing them :lol

+ 8 for the week so far! Woo Hoo!!! :clap

Love these bags!!

Finished off a skein of black on my son's afghan..   -11 for the week.

...well, I gave a way a whole BUNCH of thread tonight.  A lady that works with my brother is a thready, and she's making doilies... I had received a bunch of thread from my grandma when she decided she couldn't hook anymore, but since I'm a yarny (not a thready) I haven't touched it at all.  I did keep 7... I have some ideas that would use more than one strand held together at once and thus not be so tiny to try to work with.  LOL - so, in the end, I will be showing a -14 for the ones I kept.  I never counted the thread she gave me in my stash, because I don't use thread - so I'll count the ones I'm actually placing in my stash, and all that thread that is going to a new home won't be counted... LOL  Guess I better get busy hooking so I can reduce the damage a bit!

Rolled some baby blue into a ball so I'm -9 now. Going with Hubby to a stock sale tomorrow so taking an afghan to work on while there - Hopefully I'll burn through some yarn!! Love going to them but I get bored LOL!

What's a stashbusting tote? </intrigued>

Here is the pattern via ravelry!!   Just click me :)

I have only made 2 so far - but will DEFINITELY make more - They come in REALLY handy & even though it's not a free pattern, it's definitely worth the $2 to buy it :)Here is a link to ones I have made..

I lost count around 35 of the SBT.  I made a few of them lol.  

www.ravelry.com/patterns/library/stash-buster-tote.   It is not a free pattern, but the best $2 I spent on any pattern.

These are mine www.ravelry.com/projects/FrLopLady/stash-buster-tote

The stashbusting tote is a great pattern. I have made 5 of them since the beginning of the year. We used 2 on the road trip we took last weekend for snacks and toys for the kids. I love them so much!

What's a stashbusting tote? </intrigued>

stashbuster tote, is ummm one very highly addictive pattern  that should probably come with a warning label........here's a link to a few of mine....http://s346.beta.photobucket.com/user/mva549308/media/IMG_0442.jpg.html?sort=3&o=185

Rolled a skein down and used a ball finishing an afgan (+2). Rolled a skein down working on a scarf (1/2 done) (+1). Donated 3 skeins and 10 balls/partial skeins to the church knitting group (+16)  :clap . I was given 2 skeins from a friend to make her a scarf  :irk (-4). I have a great score this week :yay .

WTD: + 15  :cheer   YTD: + 27

Ellie 13

Made an afghan out of Charisma yarn using an L hook this week...used 21 skeins!

WTD +42

YTD +42

Archived