Bailey4 -23

jessicali -16

mva 5493 -10

pineknott -4

prettywoman03081 -4

MuumMom -1

SHOOT THE MOON (drum roll, please)

Shining Star -754  

Let's give Shining Star's husband a pat on the back.  He sure supports his wife in her hobby.  

Scores for the week ending 2/23/2013

Gold: Braxxi WTD +90

Silver: mva5493 WTD +17

Bronze:  Angel Fairy +14

Using Up Yarn

crsheridan  WTD +10

Shining Star WTD +7

dragon puck WTD +7

prettywoman030981 WTD +5

just-in WTD +4

Ellie 13 WTD +3

pineknott WTD +3

BigPinkPolkaDot WTD +2

MuumMom  WTD +1

Holding Own

crabby rat WTD 0

cshort WTD 0

krazycrocheter WTD 0

saffronangel WTD 0

tnkycrochetnut WTD 0

Playing with new yarn

Bailey4 WTD -13

jessicali WTD -4

Shoot the Moon - we have a tie!!!

FrLopLady WTD -32

greyhoundgrandma WTD -32

Let me know if I have overlooked anyone.  I will gladly add your score to the list.

You didn't include mine.

WTD: -14 YTD:-72

So bought 5 more skeins at Michaels tonight. Lol

So far I am at -10 for the week. I hope to get some skeins used up as well. My stash is growing and I have no finished projects but have quite a few going at the same time.  

I just used up a skein of sport weight yarn so +2 for the week so far.  I'm expecting a big box of yarn tomorrow from alchemyfyre though, so my positive score will soon change, I'm sure.

I got some chenille from her earlier this year. It is beautiful stuff, but I am having trouble finding patterns I like with it. If you find some good ones let me know.

Starting at +8

Received 2 skeins of Vanna's Choice from a swap partner yesterday (+4) but also finished up another skein of Cafe Latte RHSS on a cowboy hat (+6)...

I also rolled a skein of white into a ball (+7)..

Starting at +7 - 

I received 8 - yes 8 - skeins of yarn from my swap partner for the favorite color swap. 

+7

-------

That's my score as of Tuesday 2/26/13 for the WTD! Takes my YTD down to -18 though.. I plan to try really hard to get back to the positives by Saturday lol..

well I ran out of two of the colors I am using on DH's afghan.....around the same time I got an email from Michael's.  They had ss,and red heart soft (the yarn I am using in the afghan) on sale 2/$5   I also had a $5 off a $25.00 purchase coupon that needed to be used.  So of course I went to Michael's bought 10 skeins, but they didn't have two of the colors I needed for this afghan (4 of the skeins are for dh afghan)  the others I was going to used for the cal I am doing.  So yesterday I went to walmart (where I found the right colors for the afghan to start).  Matched the price and added 6 more skeins, found 3 more small skeins that will work nicely for the cal at big lots on Sunday as well.  So I am at 19 skeins so far, but I have started the CAL and it's going quickly.  Just when I was starting to dig out..........

No problem FrLopLady/Mary.  I have added your scores Addicted2patterns.

I am starting this week off good.  At least if I was suppose to be stashbuilding instead of stashbusting.  My "Blue Suede" RHSS yarn was delivered today.  Boy, is it purty.  I bought 3 skeins which means I am at a -6.  Even though the name of the yarn is "Blue Suede" and the song "Blue Suede Shoes" should be on my mind, its not.  I keep thinking of Bobby Vinton's song "Blue Velvet" instead.

I got some chenille from her earlier this year. It is beautiful stuff, but I am having trouble finding patterns I like with it. If you find some good ones let me know.

I am going to spend some time this evening trying to find a pattern for the yarn.  I'm not sure, but I may try a double stranded project with it.  Wouldn't that be all fluffy and soft!

I got all my wonderful chenille yarn today from alchemyfyre.  12 large rolls = -24 and 2 smaller balls = -2 for a total of -26...  I had just brought my YTD back into positive numbers.  Oh well.  I'm gonna have SO much fun making some hats and other goodies out of this chenille.  :D

I guess I gotta get busy - I just place an order from Hobby Lobby for 9 more skeins - They SHOULDN'T get here until next week I'd say so I got time to get a little better!!

On that note - I had an order for a hat - and I had no grey or white so I had to get some today from Walmart - 

I'm now at -13 for the week :-/

Archived