CLOSED: Basic Unisex Mittens Crochet Pattern

JackieMoon

Pattern Information

Pattern Description: Bring back the memories of childhood and never lose your mittens again! These basic mittens can be made for men or women, and the crochet pattern includes instructions for two sizes (adult S/M and adult Large). This is a fun, easy pattern and these mittens make a great gift! Smaller mittens measure 10 inches long x 4 inches wide (laid flat) – thumb measures 2½ inches wide (laid flat). Larger mitten measures 11 inches long x 4½ inches wide (laid flat) – thumb measures 3 inches (laid flat).

Pattern Style (written, symbol chart, etc.): Written pattern (in U.S. terms) with photos included.

Pattern Photo (optional):

post-35697-13589779213_thumb.jpg

post-35697-135897792134_thumb.jpg

post-35697-135897792136_thumb.jpg

Skill Level: Easy

Yarn/Material/Tools Required:

• About 160(200) total yards (80(100) yards each of two strands) of super bulky 6 oz yarn

• Size L crochet hook (8.000mm)

• Yarn needle
  • Sewing needle (to attach buttons)
  • 4 decorative buttons
  • Scissors
  • (optional) Stitch markers

Tester Information

Number of Testers Needed: 2 (Preferably 1 person to test each size available in the pattern)

Approximate Time Required to Complete Project: 4-6 hours (?)

Deadline: January 15th, 2013

Tester Experience: I would prefer to have testers with prior experience in testing crochet patterns.

Tester Responsibilities: Testers will receive a PDF/MS Word copy of my pattern which they will review and edit upon completing the design. Please make all edits in a highlighted text color for my reference. Please complete by January 15th, 2013.

Any Special Software Requirements: Microsoft Word and a PDF reader

Compensation

All pattern testers will receive a free copy of the finished pattern.

Thank you very much! :manyheart

Archived