Sign in to follow this  
Mom w/a Motif

Christmas Pillowcases-Added Another Pic 12-14 (post #9)

I finally sewed some pillowcases today. (I bought some of the fabric for these, before last Christmas; but I never got them finished.) I got the Rudolph fabric recently. The Spongebob pillowcase is for our youngest son; he still loves Spongebob. I used the same video tutorial Auntbubbels posted, I love it:

ETA: I tried to add a picture of the one I finished this morning to this post but it didn't work and now the pictures are all out of order... Ugh. Sorry..

post-20-135897791466_thumb.jpg

post-20-13589779147_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897791473_thumb.jpg

post-20-135897791502_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mom w/a Motif

Those are very cute.

Love them!!! :cheer

Aren't they so much fun to make - I love the Rudolph, as he is my fav. I have 4 pillows on my bed along with two pillows in shams. It's my job to take all the pillows off the bed at night!!!

Yes they are fun! Unless I run out of thread in my sewing machine, or something... :blush I dug out every single piece of fabric I have that I could possibly make a pillowcase with, last night. I want to make two for our bed/pillows, too. I just finished another one this morning for our 15 yr old.

Aren't they so much fun to make - I love the Rudolph, as he is my fav. I have 4 pillows on my bed along with two pillows in shams. It's my job to take all the pillows off the bed at night!!!

post-20-135897791505_thumb.jpg

Edited by Mom w/a Motif

Yes they are fun! Unless I run out of thread in my sewing machine, or something... :blush I dug out every single piece of fabric I have that I could possibly make a pillowcase with, last night. I want to make two for our bed/pillows, too. I just finished another one this morning for our 15 yr old.

Tht is so cool.:hook