Another Auction with some real beauties.. AND

jimbo

Today is your last chance to enter the Crimmis Hook giveaway (NO purchase necessary). But wait, there's more! (always wanted to say that)... I'm running another auction, this time a couple days shorter so the hooks might still make it to Santa and your stocking hung by the chimbly with care.....

Come on over and take a peek.....

post-3105-135897790769_thumb.jpg

hmmm... I did the new auction as an edit to the last one and the Crimmis hook giveaway. Bidding's done as usual, by emailing me at the link provided. BUT only the hooks in the one picture (with the little reindeer in the upper left) are up for bids.

Hope that helps. And hoping that what you're looking at in the blog is the same as I see. Not sure if Blogger's playing tricks.

We have a winner in the Crimmis Hook contest.... Minimower. The Crimmis hook is winging it's way to Jolly old England!

Thanks to all who entered!

The current auction is still underway... bidding to close this Thursday night so the hooks might find their way in time to show up under the Christmas trees of good little girls or boys.

jimbo, maybe one of these days I'll be able to get in on one of your auctions. You do such beautiful work!

Today is your last chance to enter the Crimmis Hook giveaway (NO purchase necessary). But wait, there's more! (always wanted to say that)... I'm running another auction, this time a couple days shorter so the hooks might still make it to Santa and your stocking hung by the chimbly with care.....

Come on over and take a peek.....

Archived