December Charity Bash 12/13 - 12/18

busy-bee-lmt

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well.. I have 4 beanies and 2 scarves done for my charity! Working on scarf #3 right now! :hook!!!

:heart

:mug

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Here is the progress I've made on the shawl. It's about 19 inches long from the top down to the point. I've got one more skein of yarn so I'm not sure that is going to be enough for the shawl but I will have to see later.

[ATTACH]60980[/ATTACH]

Thanks again for the goodies and happy charity crocheting to everyone today. :manyheart

That's beautiful, Cindy. :clap:clap:clap

I finished up the WIP, so now I'm going to take another stab at getting the Project Linus quilt sandwich done. I think I've managed to think of a way to keep it from shifting while pinning it together. I hope. :xfin

Pretty shawl. Remember there are shorter people too who can use smaller shawls.

Today I'm going to be working on the Christmas tree skirt for the library, so I guess finishing off the two lapghans is all the charity work I'll get done this month's CAL. After I finish the tree skirt, probably by Tuesday, I'll be working on the squares of the other lapghan I have started, but that's outside the time frame for the CAL.

So my total for December is:

2 Lapghans completed

Finished a prayer shawl in variegated light gray, dark gray, and medium turquoise. Just have to hide three tails. Don't know how much more I'll get done as I'll be getting ready to leave for my DD's house for the holidays tomorrow and traveling on Tuesday, I'll fit in what I can. :hook

Thanks Donna. You did very well. :hug

Here are pictures of the baby quilt I completed front and back.

[ATTACH]60986[/ATTACH] [ATTACH]60987[/ATTACH]

And here is the Christmas WIP.

[ATTACH]60988[/ATTACH]

Wow your quilts are beautiful. What a wonderful charity item for a baby to cuddle with. :manyheart

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Afternoon¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Well.. I have 4 beanies and 2 scarves done for my charity! Working on scarf #3 right now! :hook!!!

Yea for 4 beanies and 2 more scarves! :cheer Great job! I started a pair of those slippers that you have been making as I ran out of yarn for my shawl. I am excited to try out the pattern.

Pretty shawl. Remember there are shorter people too who can use smaller shawls.

Today I'm going to be working on the Christmas tree skirt for the library, so I guess finishing off the two lapghans is all the charity work I'll get done this month's CAL. After I finish the tree skirt, probably by Tuesday, I'll be working on the squares of the other lapghan I have started, but that's outside the time frame for the CAL.

So my total for December is:

2 Lapghans completed

Congrats on the 2 lapghans. :clap You all must really crochet fast. :crocheting

Thank you Cindy. I've only been quilting for about 4 years, but the longer I do it the more I love it. And I love dreaming up my own patterns for them.

Good morning everyone. I've got a very busy day getting ready to go to my DD's for the holidays tomorrow. Beverages are out and an assortment of Christmas cookies. Enjoy. Hopefully I can get some crocheting in too.

Have a wonderful day. :manyheart

Here are pictures of the shawl I finished. The center is knitted with 6 rows of single and/or double crochet around the outside to keep it from rolling up.

I'll be traveling tomorrow so won't have a chance to check in until evening or maybe the day after. Don't forget to post your totals in large bold letters when you are done. Thanks a lot.

Happy crafting. :hug:manyheart:hug

post-9295-13589779216_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897792163_thumb.jpg

Here are pictures of the shawl I finished. The center is knitted with 6 rows of single and/or double crochet around the outside to keep it from rolling up.

I'll be traveling tomorrow so won't have a chance to check in until evening or maybe the day after. Don't forget to post your totals in large bold letters when you are done. Thanks a lot.

Happy crafting. :hug:manyheart:hug

The shawl looks nice and I like the colors in the project. Best wishes on your trip and I hope you get some crafting time in.

I finished my shawl today after buying a 4th skein of yarn. The finished size is 27 inches long to the point and 48 inches wide. Now I'm back on the slippers I started yesterday. I'm not sure if I can get them done by tomorrow but I'll sure try. :hook

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ Good Morning...............

I managed to get 4 beanies and 5 scarves done for my Charity!!

Cant wait till next month to work on stuff!

I dont know why I didnt join these monthly CALs sooner!!!

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

¸¸.•*"Ƹ̵̡Ӝ̵̨̄Ʒ"*•.¸¸ Good Morning...............

I managed to get 4 beanies and 5 scarves done for my Charity!!

Cant wait till next month to work on stuff!

I dont know why I didnt join these monthly CALs sooner!!!

Have a VERY MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!!

Wonderful accomplishments in such a short period of time. :cheer Congrats and hope to see you again next month.

Merry Christmas! :wreath

This month's bash I crocheted a large item so it's doesn't seem like I accomplished too much but for me it's hard to find the time to crochet with working full-time. With that being said here is my final tally.

Completed one nursing home shawl and half of one pair of slipper socks.

Merry Christmas and happy New Year everyone. :ctree

I traveled to my DD's yesterday and arrived here safe and sound. I started another prayer shawl last night, but didn't get too far on it. Everyone has done very well, especially given all that's going on at this time of year. I'll post the totals this weekend.

Looking forward to seeing all of you in the new year, too. Happy Holidays!

Hi, all! Wonderful work done with month! :clap:clap:clap:clap

Here are this month's totals:

1 round ripple for Project Linus

30 hats (10 small, 10 medium, & 10 large)

2 lapghans

1 baby quilt

1 prayer shawl and added more rows to 2 more

4 beanies

5 scarves

1 nursing home shawl

1/2 of a pair of slipper socks

3 scarves

1 hat

Archived