Sonsuray

Stain Glass Starburst

oooo pretty

Thank you ladies, there are a lot of tutorials online that give all types of different explanations on how to make one of these, I have studies quite a few of them for the last year or so. Just search for stain glass afghans and squares.

I have never seen anything so beautiful. I look at it and wonder how in the world is it even possible to make it. I am fairly new to crocheting and I can't imagine the time it must take. You are extremely talented!!

Jeannie

So, where did you find the pattern?  This is so pretty!  (Ah, found it. Silly me.)

Edited by Raccoon

This is the second stain glass I did, I changed this one up a bit because I saw this sparkle yarn that was like mother of pearl and it makes the squares look like frosted glass .. :)

attachicon.gif3/9/5/4/9/60646.attach

You are an amazing artist!!

I love it. Really beautiful. :clap 

Thank you all very much. :) ... These are really quite easy to make.  I found if you do as many as you want in each round as you go its a lot faster to make. 

stunning...thats so pretty!!

I just poked around in the stained glass squares shown in your link, amazing how the varigated yarn, along with the black and white, really does look just like a stained glass window, wow. Those squares are beautiful!

most beautiful I have ever seen. How long does it take you to make 1 like this?

They don't take long, I did the 9 squares in less than 2 days.  And thank you, I'm glad you like them.

I went to your Bouttique, And oh my I am so glad I did. You have the most wonderful talent, you are so blessed. I showed my husband and he loved looking at it also.   the craftmanship is so amazing at your boutique. The maiden...beautiful!!  I would be buying if I had the money!!!

Wow! That's gorgeous! :cheer

Thank you all very much :), Thank you MamawNaNa, It's been a fun travel thru the needle arts, and I have enjoyed it and loved creating the originals I have been able to do.