some table gifts for brunch!

katyallen815

:lolHi, I made these for my brunch bunch later this month, they hold at the moment chap sticks, but can double for lipsticks as well, and clip on your key ring, or purse! The scotch tape over the ring, is there as I haven't removed it yet, i did that so the ring wouldn't slip and slide and get tangled in the crocheted part. I stuff them all with cherry and reg. chap sticks, on sale this week at Walgreens lol, and have a couple more to finish, with buttons to sew on. And then putting them in the small stocking pictured, with a candy cane, for brunch! Hope you enjoyed seeing them, I sure had fun making them, couldn't stop! lol Can't decide which one or two or three, Im keeping! :think

post-40621-135897789677_thumb.jpg

post-40621-135897789664_thumb.jpg

This is a great idea!!!! my daughter needs one of those for her backpack and chapstick! (she is always losing it) I need to try and make one of these!

do you just crochet around the chapstick?

Thanks for the idea!! :hug

Hi ya, thanks! And no, don't put in the chap stick till the end, there are several patterns i looked at on line, and fairly similar, but i decided to just wing it in the end, and love the results! I did however crochet the ring in the body of the holder. and sewed the button on by hand, eek! lol

Hi ya, thanks! And no, don't put in the chap stick till the end, there are several patterns i looked at on line, and fairly similar, but i decided to just wing it in the end, and love the results! I did however crochet the ring in the body of the holder. and sewed the button on by hand, eek! lol

Thanks! I will try that :)

Great job- I made one for me last year- one of my co-workers noticed it hanging on my purse and asked for one- just made one the other night and surprised her with it this morning. Your brunch crew will love them!!!

• 1 month later...

Archived