Indian blanket done.

skamper707

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Thanks for all the nice comments on my indian blanket. I didn't work on this blanket all the time. I started it about 1 year ago. I found this pattern on ebay and paid $65.00 for the pattern. I have only seen this pattern a few times. I love indian things.

Thanks for all the nice comments on my indian blanket. I didn't work on this blanket all the time. I started it about 1 year ago. I found this pattern on ebay and paid $65.00 for the pattern. I have only seen this pattern a few times. I love indian things.

Your blanket is beautiful!

Do you have the name of the pattern, or the name of the designer?

I would love to add this pattern to my collection if I could find it.

Thanks! Alaina

ETA ~ Nevermind, just found some for just under $30 on Ebay http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_trksid=p3984.m570.l1313&_nkw=Indian+Blanket+Afghan%2C+Annie%27s+crochet+pattern&_sacat=0&_from=R40

My hubby bought me this pattern on Ebay as well. He paid (I think) $62 for it because he knew how badly I wanted it! I have yet to attempt it, but at least I have the pattern in my library should I ever get a wild hair and decide "OK, today is the day!" LOL!

Your blanket is just breathtaking! What an absolutely gorgeous job you did on it! You must be bursting with pride over it! I know I would be! :manyheart

You have got to be kidding me ... 62$ for a pattern? Wow

Yeah, I know, I must be nuts, right? LOL! I had been bidding on it and it was getting ready to close and I was at work and was in danger of losing it. My hubby decided to check on it to see how things were going because I had talked of nothing else for the whole week and he knew how badly I wanted it. I had kind of resigned myself to the fact that I was probably going to lose it and figured I would just look for another one when it became available on Ebay, but it doesn't show up too often because it's out of print. Well, he had decided, unbeknownst to me, that I was going to have that pattern no matter what he had to spend on it and he sat there, waiting for the end of the auction, and when there was about 30 seconds to go he put in a bid of $100 just to give it a really large cushion, hoping nobody would be able to figure out how high they had to bid and do it in the last few seconds! When I got home and found out what he had done, I said to him "you DO know that it's just the pattern that was being sold and NOT a finished blanket, right?", to which he said, "do I LOOK stupid to you? I KNOW what a pattern is! Now do I get a kiss for saving the day?" I love that man! LOL! He really "gets" me and doesn't care that I do wacky things from time to time in the name of crochet, in fact, he has become my accomplice! :c9

• 1 month later...

Archived