Crochetville has a blog!

Donna

Hey, everybody! It’s hard to believe that Crochetville is eight years old, soon to be nine! We’ve shared so much with each other on the forum over the years — laughs and tears, creativity and friendship, and much more. :manyheart Our lives have grown and changed, but crochet remains a constant comfort. So I’m feeling both nostalgia for the past and excitement for the future as Crochetville grows in new ways. And today I’m thrilled to announce that we are finally starting a blog!

Yes, blogs are old news, and possibly we should have had one a long time ago. But good blogs take time and dedication to maintain, and we are finally ready and able to do that. Crochetville always has been and always will be a community of crocheters who support, inspire, and care about each other. But, through our blog, Amy and I hope to keep you updated, informed, and entertained about not only Crochetville but everything crochet.

I hope you'll hop over and visit our blog. :ghug More is coming and we hope to see you there often!

• 1 month later...

Archived