Donna

Crochetville has a blog!

Hey, everybody! It’s hard to believe that Crochetville is eight years old, soon to be nine! We’ve shared so much with each other on the forum over the years — laughs and tears, creativity and friendship, and much more. :manyheart Our lives have grown and changed, but crochet remains a constant comfort. So I’m feeling both nostalgia for the past and excitement for the future as Crochetville grows in new ways. And today I’m thrilled to announce that we are finally starting a blog!

Yes, blogs are old news, and possibly we should have had one a long time ago. But good blogs take time and dedication to maintain, and we are finally ready and able to do that. Crochetville always has been and always will be a community of crocheters who support, inspire, and care about each other. But, through our blog, Amy and I hope to keep you updated, informed, and entertained about not only Crochetville but everything crochet.

I hope you'll hop over and visit our blog. :ghug More is coming and we hope to see you there often!

You're welcome! Thanks, Kathy!

How exciting - I am going to go and take a look now.

Thanks to the both of you for putting so much of your time and talents into everything related to crocheting :hug:hug:hug

Thank you so much, Janet!! :hug:manyheart

I checked it out...looks great.

Thank you, Martha and Peggy!

Very Very Cool ... it looks great!!!!!

:heart

:mug

Thanks, everyone!

Just checked it out....very nice!!!!!

Donna and Amy you both do a great job. I come to Crochetville every day and read messages. I don't always post but do enjoy the comments and pictures from everyone.

Happy Holidays!!!

JILLfromWI

The blog looks great! Thanks for adding another way to get information about my favorite hobby. :manyheart

Thank you, everybody! :ghug

The Interlocking Crochet book looks very interesting, so I am getting a copy !!! :cheer:cheer:cheer

Very nice and a great addition to the Crochetville growth chart....