Long Haired dude in Eugene Oregon

StanCrochetMan

I taught myself how to crochet over ten years ago. I began by making a few scarfs and then a big project, a triple strand king sized crocheted blanket. It was REALLY heavy especially right out of the washer but I could be in a freezing cold room wrapped up in this blanket and be warm. :sweat

I made another one which I gave to my sister for her birthday and a single strand pink blanket for my mom when she was alive. All my blankets are gone so I'm about to make another triple strand king size blanket. The last one took three years but the first one only three months, I had more time then.

Crocheting for me is really relaxing even though I usually only use a few different stitches, mostly half double like for a blanket but am using triple stitch for a grocery bag for someone for Christmas. Although doing it for ten years my knowledge of crocheting is quite limited. I tried to make a sweater for a baby but handed it off to someone else to finish. I tried to make stuffed toys and gave up. Ok so I don't count stitches like I should but my blankets are pretty nice looking.

You might say I'm hooked on crocheting. Ok ok bad pun. I'm strung out on the hobby, ok so that was tacky too. Alright I like to tie one on with crocheting. But if I learned to knit and got real smart doing it would that make me a knit wit? Just curious :clap

You might say I'm hooked on crocheting. Ok ok bad pun. I'm strung out on the hobby, ok so that was tacky too. Alright I like to tie one on with crocheting. But if I learned to knit and got real smart doing it would that make me a knit wit? Just curious :clap

you are just a happy hooker like the rest of us :lol:lol

Welcome to the 'ville from a neighbor up north

Archived