Granny Kerchief Shawl

Jayashiangel

I came across this pattern online & just got started on whipping up this shawl currently have only done 32 rows...The picture doesn't help really see the colors... The Purple & White just don't photo well..When I am done I will photo outside on the clothesline since it's Dark right now hard to do:think

post-35509-135897789006_thumb.jpg

Anytime I can help share I try to do that.. This pattern seems to be taking longer then the other type of triangle pattern I am use to making but I am almost over half way done..:O)I will post/share when finished.. it maybe taking longer as I have had a busy week

I just want to share the completed Black & Pink one everyone helped me w/ my yarn lack of yarn issue....Thankfully I could find another skein only after 4 stores..:O):cheer I have been using this NEW pattern and I really like how it comes together & it seems to be not as over big as the other style...just perfect... You can see the difference between the pink & black & the green and white as the green and white is the older pattern I had been using

post-35509-135897790924_thumb.jpg

post-35509-135897790927_thumb.jpg

post-35509-13589779093_thumb.jpg

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived