Unique Ripple Blanket

custombearhugs

Love the blanket color is gorgeous..Going to order that book off amazon. I adore that bear is it boyds? I collect them and have yet to see her is that a lamb or sheep she holds? Have a great day.:clap

Love the blanket color is gorgeous..Going to order that book off amazon. I adore that bear is it boyds? I collect them and have yet to see her is that a lamb or sheep she holds? Have a great day.:clap

Thank you. I love the color also. The bear is a Bearington (which I collect) and it is a lamb she is holding. She is fully jointed. I have her standing (with the help of a doll stand) on a shelf in my sewing room. You have a great day also. :)

I have that book, and I must say... I never thought of making that afghan because it just doesn't look as nice as yours does! after seeing yours, I now want to make one also!

beautiful work! good job!

I have that book, and I must say... I never thought of making that afghan because it just doesn't look as nice as yours does! after seeing yours, I now want to make one also!

beautiful work! good job!

Thank you! :)

As I remember, the pattern called for adding fringe. But I don't like fringe on the blankets I sell. It doesn't wash well. Here is the same blanket I made as a custom order for a newly wed couple. I made it fit a queen size bed and used two colors. The grooms favorite color (Black) and the brides favorite color (Lime Green).

post-64937-135897789726_thumb.jpg

Thank you! :)

As I remember, the pattern called for adding fringe. But I don't like fringe on the blankets I sell. It doesn't wash well. Here is the same blanket I made as a custom order for a newly wed couple. I made it fit a queen size bed and used two colors. The grooms favorite color (Black) and the brides favorite color (Lime Green).

oh! I love it! it's so neat and professional looking...like it was store bought! I thought the pattern in the book looked lacey or web-like, but seeing your finished afghans shows me that they turn out very nicely. did you use the "H" hook and reg 4 ply yarn?

oh! I love it! it's so neat and professional looking...like it was store bought! I thought the pattern in the book looked lacey or web-like, but seeing your finished afghans shows me that they turn out very nicely. did you use the "H" hook and reg 4 ply yarn?

I used a G hook and Caron Simply Soft yarn for the orange (Persimmon) blanket. I don't remember the yarn used for the green and black blanket. But I know it was a 4 ply (worsted weight) yarn.

The blanket comes out so plush, almost as if it is double thickness.

Thanks for all your kind words! :c9

Archived