My favorite character in the world

auntbubbels

What adorable fabric!! Love the pillow cases.....awesome!! I love Rudolph because I have two fond memories of him. When my oldest daughter was born in the early to middle '70's, we had a black and white t.v., when she was old enough to watch t.v., she was watching, "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer".......I felt so bad because every time that "little noise" came on......I knew that Rudolph's red nose had "lit up"!! And my second "fondest" memory.....when my son Michael was in Kindergarten....they were going to sing, "Rudolph, the red nosed reindeer in the Christmas Program. So for weeks and days he would practice the song. Oh my gosh the memories just came rushing back!!:)

My son would go crazy for these pillows. He has Asperger Syndrome and is 31 and continues to carry his Rudolf with him everywhere. He love to be sleeping on these. So cute.

If I had more fabric I would make him one. I am going to ask my sister to take a ride back to Joann's and buy more.

My son would go crazy for these pillows. He has Asperger Syndrome and is 31 and continues to carry his Rudolf with him everywhere. He love to be sleeping on these. So cute.

Pat - I asked my sister to go and see if they had more fabric but they didn't. I took the scraps I had and made a stocking. Do you think your son would like it? If so, please PM me your address and his name so I can write him a note.

Again, I forgot to add the ribbon to hang, it but I will just add it to the inside

I am just learning how to make these and this is my second one.

post-2636-135897790393_thumb.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

Archived