auntbubbels

2013 Wish Lists

As 2012 is coming to an end, I would like to know if you enjoyed the new format for Wish Lists?

Do you have any new themes you would like implemented for 2013?

Please provide me with as much information as possible.

Thanks

Edited by auntbubbels

Theme Ideas:

New Years

Charity or something where people don't put any wishes for themselves. You can only do for others. What better way for it to truly be RAK.

Birthday somehow

Eco friendly

Home or a certain room in a home like kitchen or bath

One where you only spend money on the postage. Instead of spending money you give things you have but want to get rid of. Not things in bad condition though.

I like the Holiday Time Wish List. Also Liked the Make A New Friend Wish List.

Homemade where people only ask and give homemade things

Take some of the swap ideas and use them.

• Like 1

I really liked the way it was done this past year because the wish lists were current.

I really loved the new format. I got some wonderful things and at different times of the year was able to be more active in physically making stuff and at other times just sending items people wanted.

I like the wide variety of items to choose from when I'm giving. Sometimes I can find an item in my stash and other times I have the extra cash to buy something that someone has listed for a pattern or other item they wanted new. The variety on the lists makes it easier for me to find something I can grant.

I like the new format because, as bgs has already stated, the lists were current. They reflected a persons wishes for that time of year. :)

Can't think of any ideas for new themes. I liked the themes.

not sure how these were done this year since I was gone for most of it. Can you explain the format so that I and any newbies can understand how it works? Thanks Janet.

How about one where instead of having to spend postage - people just grant wishes of patterns online they would like!!

Do I make sense?

How about one where instead of having to spend postage - people just grant wishes of patterns online they would like!!

Do I make sense?

that's not a bad idea - not sure if we should have all 10 wishes be on-line patterns. Let me give this some thought - nice idea :cheer

How about a tea towel one? With crocheted toppers of course!

Then it would become a swap and not everyone would get one.

But the idea would be fun

I guess I'm the only one that liked how it was before this year

No you are not alone. I also liked the old way except that I agree with bgs that at least these are current.

There were 4 wish lists this year and they were run quarterly. Each one had a theme and you had to sign up for each one. This way the list and addresses stayed current.

Here is more detail

http://www.crochetville.org/forum/showpost.php?p=2406320&postcount=1

Thanks for the explanation. This actually sounds like fun.:hook