Sign in to follow this  
krazycrocheter

Wish List

Is the 2013 Wish List going to be done like the 2012 is? I was thinking that one around New Years would be cool. I like the way it's being done in 2012. The only thing I don't like is the time between each wishlist. Sometimes I almost forget about the new one. Althoug I understand why its done that way. I was also thinking something that had to do with peoples birthdays would be cool. No idea how to do it though. I am just putting some ideas out there. Happy :crocheting and :hug

Is the 2013 Wish List going to be done like the 2012 is? I was thinking that one around New Years would be cool. I like the way it's being done in 2012. The only thing I don't like is the time between each wishlist. Sometimes I almost forget about the new one. Althoug I understand why its done that way. I was also thinking something that had to do with peoples birthdays would be cool. No idea how to do it though. I am just putting some ideas out there. Happy :crocheting and :hug

I was planning on doing it the same and maybe changing the theme. Any other themes you may want?

Auntbubbles (Janet) can you please tell me what RAOK means

Thanks

It's a Random Act of Kindness also called the Wish Lists. Four times a year you can post your wish list and then people will send you some of the items you have asked for.

It's a Random Act of Kindness also called the Wish Lists. Four times a year you can post your wish list and then people will send you some of the items you have asked for.

Thank You

Sign in to follow this