RachelG of CPC Retiring

RachelG

Hi all,

After nine years (I can't believe it has been that long - time flies when you're having fun!!!) filled with amazing memories and so many talented crocheters, the time is right for me to retire from maintaining CPC. Instead of spending time finding patterns, I will be able to spend time following some of them.

I will always treasure my time spent maintaining Crochet Pattern Central!!!!

CPC will go on – no worries on that front. Expect new pattern links and eventual improvements, just like always.

Happy crocheting,

Rachel

Hi all,

After nine years (I can't believe it has been that long - time flies when you're having fun!!!) filled with amazing memories and so many talented crocheters, the time is right for me to retire from maintaining CPC. Instead of spending time finding patterns, I will be able to spend time following some of them.

I will always treasure my time spent maintaining Crochet Pattern Central!!!!

CPC will go on – no worries on that front. Expect new pattern links and eventual improvements, just like always.

Happy crocheting,

Rachel

Thank you for all the work you have put into Crochet Pattern Central- it's my 'go to' place for patterns! Much happiness to you in your retirement!:hug Well deserved!!! Crochet on!!:crocheting

:hug :hug :hug THANK YOU for your work on CPC...I have found just the right pattern for a loved one no matter what the occassion. Enjoy retirement and what the next chapter in your life brings. Hope you'll share pics of your work.

Happy Retirement to you! Well deserved and I hope you enjoy every second of it! Glad to hear that CPC will still carry on. It's a wonderful site and I know that all of us here use it often. Thanks Rachel for all you've done the past 9 years. :hug

Congratulations and Best Wishes for your retirement. Thank you for all of your hard work with CPC for the past nine years. I am glad to hear CPC will continue. I must admit my first response after reading the thread title saying you were retiring was "Say it ain't so Rachel. Say it ain't so." Enjoy your retirement and all the time you will now have to crochet.

CPC has been my 'go to' for patterns and is the first place I send someone looking for a pattern. Rachel, I hope you enjoy retirement, and happy Hooking! Thanks for all the support you've given Crochet (and Knitting) with your wonderful listings.

Happy retirement and thank you for all your work on CPC. I teach a class

for mentally challenged adults. My students love learning crochet and

knitting. CPC has provided many wonderful patterns. I am happy to know

it will continue. :hug

I will miss you on CPC. But your retirement is well deserved, and I am thrilled to know that CPC will keep on. As so many have already said, it is my go-to site for patterns. You created a wonderful site, and now a whole bundle of sites (TPC, KPC, X-stPC...) with the same concept. Enjoy your retirement, and I hope we get to keep seeing you here on the ville from time to time!

Best wishes on your retirement and happy, happy crocheting.

I am also one of the followers of CrochetPatternCentral and I often refer others to it when they are looking for certain patterns.

I am happy it will continue to be around. And thank you for all the time and effort and love you put into it so that others could enjoy it.

LI Roe

Enjoy your retirement! I know what it's like to get so involved with the patterns that you don't get time to crochet. I have really enjoyed being able to come to CPC for ideas and inspiration, and it's so nice to know CPC will still be open. Thank you.

Archived