Hello from Shelbyville, KY

HopeK

Hello All!

I found this group from a link sent from a member of a discussion group. I am from Shelbyville, KY and just moved here in May 2005 due to my husband being relocated with his job. We were in the Pittsburgh, PA area previously. I love it here in Kentucky. It seems so peaceful and the people are so nice.

I enjoy crocheting anything. I especially enjoy making small items due to getting the self-satisfaction of completing something. Nice to meet you all and hope to be chatting with you all.

Hope

Shelbyville, KY

I remember Shelbyville having great antiques.

I have a funny family story about Shelbyville. . .I have a daughter named Shelby, and my nephew is just 3 months younger than her, so they are pretty close.

When he was about 3 years old, my SIL told him they were going to Shelbyville for the day. We had moved to Missouri, and they couldn't see each other very much anymore. When they got there, he was distraught - he told her, "I thought you said we were going to visit Shelby!" :eek

(They are both 12 now, and I'm pretty sure neither of them would find this amusing anymore:P )

I remember Shelbyville having great antiques.

I have a funny family story about Shelbyville. . .I have a daughter named Shelby, and my nephew is just 3 months younger than her, so they are pretty close.

When he was about 3 years old, my SIL told him they were going to Shelbyville for the day. We had moved to Missouri, and they couldn't see each other very much anymore. When they got there, he was distraught - he told her, "I thought you said we were going to visit Shelby!" :eek

(They are both 12 now, and I'm pretty sure neither of them would find this amusing anymore:P )

That is too funny! Thanks for the welcome.

Hope

Welcome,Hope!I'm also from KY and will be doing a show in Shelbyville in Nov.

Hello Catherine,

Where in KY are you? What show is it that is happening in November in Shelbyville?

Hope

Shelbyville, KY

Archived