November Charity CAL - 11/15 thru 11/20

busy-bee-lmt

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just got home from a friend's house. Got the quilt sandwich put together while I was there and put a bunch of rows onto the second prayer shawl. :clap

Sounds like you have made some wonderful progress. :cheer

I made several of the recycled Christmas card ornaments that I was talking about trying. I'm excited about these as they work up quickly and I'm hoping that they will be nice little gifts for the troops along with my hats. Here is a photo of the ones I got done so far.

post-10977-135897787672_thumb.jpg

I made several of the recycled Christmas card ornaments that I was talking about trying. I'm excited about these as they work up quickly and I'm hoping that they will be nice little gifts for the troops along with my hats. Here is a photo of the ones I got done so far.

[ATTACH]60250[/ATTACH]

Oh Cindy...........those are too cool!

Those are gonna be great gifts!

Love them!!!

Started another hat last night. I'm doing this one in some camo Red Heart yarn I had. I'm kinda glad to be done with that Team Spirit yarn. I'm liking this camo as I don't have to worry how the self-striping is coming out.

Hope everyone is doing well and sending you all best wishes and happy hooking! :hook

[ATTACH]60250[/ATTACH]

what a great idea!!! If I have time this year I might have to try, do you punch holes and then crochet?

Hi everyone. I plan on starting on the quilting today.

I love cranberry sauce at Thanksgiving. Do you have a favorite recipe for it? I had a wonderful one a few weeks ago that was made with pineapple and walnuts, but have no idea how to make it. I'm thinking of experimenting and trying to duplicate it but would love to have a recipe to follow.

.........................post-9295-135897787714_thumb.jpg

[ATTACH]60250[/ATTACH]

Those are absolutely amazing, Cindy. :clap:clap:clap

Here are the hats I made while waiting the mandatory 15 minutes after allergy shots this year. The ones that did not sell at the craft show will be shipping off to someone who is collecting them in NY.

Not sure which ones made it back. But I pretty much make the same kind because there is no real pattern to remember. They are lightweight because I live in AZ, but I hope they can help the folks back east.post-13802-135897787776_thumb.jpg

Here are the hats I made while waiting the mandatory 15 minutes after allergy shots this year. The ones that did not sell at the craft show will be shipping off to someone who is collecting them in NY.

Not sure which ones made it back. But I pretty much make the same kind because there is no real pattern to remember. They are lightweight because I live in AZ, but I hope they can help the folks back east.[ATTACH]60291[/ATTACH]

Love your hats and the cat mats too. :clap I do a lot of crocheting during sports too. It's amazing how much I can get done if left to watch basketball (Gonzaga) and all the different NFL games yesterday and then there's MNF tonight. :crocheting

I just wanted to stop in to say "sorry".

In the last 2 days I have managed to finish 3 rows on 1 hat. I have to say that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.:headache:yawn:tired:out

I'm not even going to promise to be here next month as I don't see improvement coming soon. :(

Congrats to all who have done something. :clap:cheer:clap

In the last 2 days I have managed to finish 3 rows on 1 hat. I have to say that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.:headache:yawn:tired:out

I'm not even going to promise to be here next month as I don't see improvement coming soon. :(

Now you just feel better and pop in to give us a report... prayers you feel better Dar:hug

Just finished the quilting on the baby quilt. :clap Just have to trim it and bind it, which should be handleable tomorrow. :)

Well, between TV Saturday night and the Packers on Sunday, I got 3 more cat mats done.

[ATTACH]60289[/ATTACH]

Beautiful! :cheer:cheer

Not sure which ones made it back. But I pretty much make the same kind because there is no real pattern to remember. They are lightweight because I live in AZ, but I hope they can help the folks back east.[ATTACH]60291[/ATTACH]

Those are lovely and I'm sure that they will be much appreciated. :cheer:cheer:cheer

Oh, Darski. :hug Hope you get to feeling better soon. You just take it easy, rest, we'll all keep you in our prayers. :hug:hug:hug

In the last 2 days I have managed to finish 3 rows on 1 hat. I have to say that I am sick and tired of being sick and tired.

So sorry to hear that you are not feeling well. I figured something must have been wrong when we didn't see you. Now you just get some rest and feel better real soon :sleep

These 6 days have flown by. Sometime in the next couple of days please post your totals in nice BIG, BOLD letters. Then on the weekend I will compile the list of this month's accomplishments. Hope to see you all next month. And hope that the time in between is a good one for all of your.:manyheart

I'll post pictures as soon as the baby quilt is done. :devil

Wishing you all a very Happy Thanksgiving!

.............post-9295-135897787828_thumb.jpg

post-9295-135897787824_thumb.jpg

Darski, I am sorry to hear that you are still not feeling great. Maybe you'll get a Christmas miracle by next month!

I finished:

3 cat mats

40 cat toys

THe hats don't really count!

Why not? They're going to charity aren't they? :think

I finished the baby quilt tonight. I'll take a picture in the morning when I've got better light. My totals:

I extra long prayer shawl with fringe

1 baby quilt (40"x40")

·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸Good Evening¸.·´¯`·.´¯`·.¸¸.·´¯`·.¸

Okay.. so I'm working on the last of my charity items... I still have time....LOL

I will post pics tomorrow I hope of the 12 things I will have done for auntbubbles! :hook

:heart

:mug

Archived