My Crochet Themed Designs On Cool Stuff At CafePress!

SheilaSparkles

If you are looking for crochet theme apparel, accessories, home decor, or fun things like keychains, phone cases, etc., please check out my little store here at CafePress! Once there, just click on the "Hooked On Crochet" picture.

I spent my career in graphic art before I retired, and since there weren't a lot of crochet theme items out there, I started creating my own! The most popular is my "Hooked On Crochet" design, and I have several other humorous designs like "I'm The Other Happy Hooker," "Who Needs Chocolate, I Have Crochet," and lots more.

If you find a design you like but it isn't on the particular product you want, you can email me here. I will fix it up where you can order exactly what you want, right away. Below are a couple of my designs. (The copyright line won't appear on your item.)

If you're looking for a perfect, unique gift for a crochet friend, this may just be the ticket!

Sales of all my CafePress items directly benefit the vet fund of my Miniature Schnauzer Rescue, Sheila's Schnauzies. You can meet the furkids here.

I'd really appreciate it if you'd take a minute and check it out! Thanks so much, and happy holiday shopping to you!

post-54583-135897786574_thumb.jpg

post-54583-135897786577_thumb.jpg

post-54583-135897786582_thumb.jpg

post-54583-135897786584_thumb.jpg

Archived