Gardian Angel

Tampa Doll

I made this for a friend here at Crochetville.

As soon as I heard what she is going thru, I decided to get out my pink thread and steele hook. I wanted her to know that she is not alone and that there is always an angel sitting there watching over you.

This is the Angel of Hope from the book Fashion Doll Angels by American School of Needlework.

I can post a picture now, as the angel has been delivered and it has been lovingly placed and named Penny.

I wanted you all to see Cllinda’s Angel Penny.

post-105-135897786496_thumb.jpg

I made this for a friend here at Crochetville.

As soon as I heard what she is going thru, I decided to get out my pink thread and steele hook. I wanted her to know that she is not alone and that there is always an angel sitting there watching over you.

This is the Angel of Hope from the book Fashion Doll Angels by American School of Needlework.

I can post a picture now, as the angel has been delivered and it has been lovingly placed and named Penny.

I wanted you all to see Cllinda’s Angel Penny.

[ATTACH]60070[/ATTACH]

Penny is gorgeous! And you are an angel!

I just wanted to say "Thank You" again for the angel. I named her "Penny" because of that old wise tale of every time you find a penny, someone from Heaven is thinking of you. Well, I know people around Crochetville and the world are thinking of me. "Penny the Pink Angel" stands in a place where I can see her from my bed and think of all the wonderful people who are praying, and thinking of me.

Breast cancer is an awful monster, but I am doing my best to beat it.

Step by step, Day by day, I will win!

:manyheart

Not only Penny is beautiful, but also the fact that there are friends around who help or just ARE. This is a great gift of heart, as always from you, Mary Jo! :manyheart

Many hugs to CLLinda - I'm sure you'll win!!! :hug:hug:hug

Archived