Sign in to follow this  
krazycrocheter

Opinions

My Holiday Wishlist

I have been waiting all year for this one. I just love holiday/Christmas time.My favorite time of year. This is my second wishlist. The first one was the Make a New Friend one.

I'm Amber Schlichting 25yrs old and still live at home with parents.

Love to do all sorts of crafts crochet, sew, scrapbook, make cards, jewelry, painting, coloring.

: I love Christmas ornaments. I like homey/country cottage/or just whatever. I will love regular size or ones for a smaller tree. Ideas and/or materials for ornaments I can make.

: Any kind of candy. My all time favorite is the marshmallow santas. Would like to include candy in gifts for people.

: Anything that you would consider a stocking stuffer. Ideas and/or materials to make stocking stuffers.

: Would really LOVE, LOVE, LOVE gift cards. Michael's, Hobby Lobby, Cracker Barrell, Barnes and Nobel, Bath and Body Works. Would greatly help with gift giving.

: I would really LOVE some Gesso and Gel Medium. I want to start doing an art journal.

: Any ideas and/or materials for homemade gifts for friends and family.

I have all ages to give to.

Mom-46

Dad-46

Sister-18-girly

Nana-66

Lori-37-not girly,very outdoorsy

Uncle Kurt-41

Cousin Victoria-13

Cosuin Kathren-11-tomboy to the max

Cousin Logan-9

Friend Sue-48-loves the ocean and beach, loves blues and greens the color of seaglass, and loves seashells, is very creative and artistic

Friend Katie-21-loves dolphins and the color green

Friend Caitlin-19-very girly

Friend Anna-25

: Would love a penpal to write to.

: Anything yard sale or thrift store and homey/country cottage for my bedroom redo and anything to help me organize in a unique way. (turquoise)

Can't wait to see what I can gift.

This is my "Holiday Wishlist". What do you think of it. Any pointers, opinions, or thoughts would help. This is only my 2nd wishlist. Anyone with more experience, I would love tips and thoughts from you. Thanx!!!

Edited by krazycrocheter

My thoughts are your list is great! Wish lists are just that, things you are wishing for right now. I've received so many great things from the Fairy God Mother's here on the 'Ville that I can't count them all. When you make your wishes, try to be as specific as you can to make sure that if someone chooses to send you something from that list, you'll be sure to love it. This year, the way the wish lists were organized has changed. Used to be there was just one list that you updated ... but people come & go on the board, or forget to update and it made it difficult to grant wishes. I love the new format, which you join a new wish list every quarter. It has provided us all with totally current lists and it can be different every time! So, when or if you decide to post your next list (in 2013) focus on things that you really want or need and you can't go wrong! If there are paid patterns you want from Ravelry, your wish list is a perfect place to put the link.. you just might get it from a FGM who is looking at the lists that day.

Thank you so much. Great advice. :hug and happy :crocheting

My thoughts are your list is great! Wish lists are just that, things you are wishing for right now. I've received so many great things from the Fairy God Mother's here on the 'Ville that I can't count them all. When you make your wishes, try to be as specific as you can to make sure that if someone chooses to send you something from that list, you'll be sure to love it. This year, the way the wish lists were organized has changed. Used to be there was just one list that you updated ... but people come & go on the board, or forget to update and it made it difficult to grant wishes. I love the new format, which you join a new wish list every quarter. It has provided us all with totally current lists and it can be different every time! So, when or if you decide to post your next list (in 2013) focus on things that you really want or need and you can't go wrong! If there are paid patterns you want from Ravelry, your wish list is a perfect place to put the link.. you just might get it from a FGM who is looking at the lists that day.

Sign in to follow this